B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

6 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Most decent men wouldn't have taken advantage of her like that.

I don’t  think being next to a super amazing woman and seeing a chance that maybe there’s a chance to have her and in the end managing doing so that has anything to do being  decent .. at that time , the only thing a man thinks ( at least I believe the majority here and especially at the age of these people ) is how to have his dick satisfied and feel the pleasure ..And it is a game , sometimes you lose , sometimes you win ..He won that night by having Holly , this is the fact .

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He maybe is all this ..But never forget 😇 we judge these Non RLC characters according to the few things we see by them whenever they appear , we don’t have an exact knowledge of how they are with their lives outside of it and we don’t get to know so much like for example with the daily life tenants on screen .As I said , to me this guy is indifferent but ..You never fet to fuck so many women only because of drugs ..

DD...I get a pretty good impression as to what this guy's like in 'real life' by the fact that he supplies drugs on a regular basis and he has the worst hairstyle ever!! Seriously anyone thinking that style looks good is beyond help...which also says a lot about some of the girls 🥴

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx for the heads up my friend...I'll stay well clear of B4 tonight now then...😏

The way that RLC has destroyed and taken away the privacy  of these girls , it doesn’t allow for more than what happens and was - easily 😂🤣 - predicted ..what can we do …

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The way that RLC has destroyed and taken away the privacy  of these girls , it doesn’t allow for more than what happens and was - easily 😂🤣 - predicted ..what can we do

Play Football Manager!...Goodnight my friend 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

DD...I get a pretty good impression as to what this guy's like in 'real life' by the fact that he supplies drugs on a regular basis and he has the worst hairstyle ever!! Seriously anyone thinking that style looks good is beyond help...which also says a lot about some of the girls 🥴

I never judge anyone of how he has a hairstyle , beard , anything like this , some of the most clever and amazing people I know they have the Osama Bin Laden beard 😂🤣 , they are dressed totally indifferent and the society puts them a label because of that ..I can still listen to my mother some times “ what hairstyle this is “ for a guy 😛😂🤣 But of course , I totally get your meaning and it is perfectly fine 😇😊 As for the drugs supply , I have never met someone “ pushing “ drugs to people just because he wakes up everyday to do so ..They ask him , he provides ..Is he an asshole because of that ? Being part of this junkie side of the world , he is ..But unfortunately , a big percentage of the people of his generation are deep into this shit ..For me , it has always been a matter of me , myself and I how I deal with such issues .95% of my friends smoke , 20-25 % make weed , I HAVE NEVER tried anything despite being bullied like “ you are a pussy not trying “ , “ you are not a man “ , “ you have no balls and pants “ ..So , I simply had the personality and the ability to be able and know what will harm me if I was trying .. It’s all a matter of personal choices in life 🙂

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Play Football Manager!...Goodnight my friend 😉

Enjoy my good friend , loving the confrontations with you 😊 Always with fun , anger 😝 and respect , maybe the forum is a bit better for such talks nowadays 😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Poor little Ulyana , she can’t or doesn’t want to search for adventures and she ends up with a show with Fiora so as to calm down a bit her horny side of herself ..Amazing  young girl no t being able to enjoy the benefits of some of the most beautiful years a person can have ..