B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

Holly and Tweety seem to be heading out as per usual habits on a Thursday .. And , it is rather disappointing seeing that apart from the two sisters , nobody seems to care actually for Harley and Fiora in the apartment , except maybe Radislava spending some time with Fiora. Not the best dynamics in B4 with so many girls and almost no privacy …

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly and Tweety seem to be heading out as per usual habits on a Thursday .. And , it is rather disappointing seeing that apart from the two sisters , nobody seems to care actually for Harley and Fiora in the apartment , except maybe Radislava spending some time with Fiora. Not the best dynamics in B4 with so many girls and almost no privacy …

the reason why has turned up

27 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the reason why has turned up

If you have noticed carefully , Daniel appears exclusively with Fiora or in B5 ..All of his appearances and talks are mostly initiated by Fiora .As I have said repeatedly , if Holly doesn’t want him in the villa , she can politely say to the girls inviting him ( Fiora ? ) that she would like if he’s not getting invited ..I still don’t believe that Holly has an issue with him , a lot of people will speak always about their incident on New Yera’s Day 2020 but I have my own opinion about it .. It was the same with Bruno while he was in the villa when Gina was living there , they nearly never spoke to one another .. Anyway , it is an issue analyzed a lot and the opinions will vary .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If you have noticed carefully , Daniel appears exclusively with Fiora or in B5 ..All of his appearances and talks are mostly initiated by Fiora .As I have said repeatedly , if Holly doesn’t want him in the villa , she can politely say to the girls inviting him ( Fiora ? ) that she would like if he’s not getting invited ..I still don’t believe that Holly has an issue with him , a lot of people will speak always about their incident on New Yera’s Day 2020 but I have my own opinion about it .. It was the same with Bruno while he was in the villa when Gina was living there , they nearly never spoke to one another .. Anyway , it is an issue analyzed a lot and the opinions will vary .

Only had to watch the party a few weeks ago to see she doesn’t like him. She came out of her room for a little bit while he was with Olivia, as soon as he came into the main room, she left straight away back to her room. She 100% doesn’t want to be near him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Only had to watch the party a few weeks ago to see she doesn’t like him. She came out of her room for a little bit while he was with Olivia, as soon as he came into the main room, she left straight away back to her room. She 100% doesn’t want to be near him.

This is very likely and I don’t doubt it but it is different that she always tries not to be there when he visits , imagine feeling prisoned in your own apartment due to others . If this becomes a serious problem , she needs to let the other girls know ..But just some days ago she was massaged by Olivia who had sex with him , she visited Masha who had a tiny adventure with him so , I just believe that maybe he is a guy she feels embarrassed having done something with him .

Just now, ddhm said:

This is very likely and I don’t doubt it but it is different that she always tries not to be there when he visits , imagine feeling prisoned in your own apartment due to others . If this becomes a serious problem , she needs to let the other girls know ..But just some days ago she was massaged by Olivia who had sex with him , she visited Masha who had a tiny adventure with him so , I just believe that maybe he is a guy she feels embarrassed doing something with him .

Just because some has been with someone you’ve been with doesn’t mean you can’t be friends with them lol. Her issue is with him, not them, she’s an adult, so she can separate the 2. In the end is doesn’t matter what I say, you’ll believe whatever you want, and that’s fine 😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Holly likely gets just as mad at herself every time his name is mentioned, or he is in the same house. She hates she fucked him. I watched the entire night and she walked all over the house trying to decide whether to fuck him or not, but someone had to pay the piper and in the end she was the only one still awake.