B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

@thinga69 But if you say they do things thinking on us, then you mustn't watch VHTV 😂

The participants even communicate with us directly

I say this because I see some girls as exhibitionist. Radi, Karol, Ulyana and Olivia are the biggest examples.

I watched some apartments of VHTV but none hooked me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I say this because I see some girls as exhibitionist. Radi, Karol, Ulyana and Olivia are the biggest examples.

I watched some apartments of VHTV but none hooked me.

Oh yes for sure, those are the main exhibitionist. And Fiora too.

On VHTV forum some of them (don't know if all) chat with you. And even the staff does direct updates on their moves throughout the day on their twitter

23 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Oh yes for sure, those are the main exhibitionist. And Fiora too.

On VHTV forum some of them (don't know if all) chat with you. And even the staff does direct updates on their moves throughout the day on their twitter

Yeah, I know.

All but Karol staying home and taking tea and honey. Marlene was having a bad cough earlier and Zabava's friend is coughing too. They must really be sick or something. Esmi taking some pill too (must be for her period)

40 minutes ago, costa049 said:

All but Karol staying home and taking tea and honey. Marlene was having a bad cough earlier and Zabava's friend is coughing too. They must really be sick or something. Esmi taking some pill too (must be for her period)

I guess is the change of the weather.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess is the change of the weather.

Most probably, spring has arrived. But Marlene going out every night until crazy hours doesn't help too. And some days ago it was quite windy in Barcelona

Just now, poncherello said:

Cazzo, ancora Nana in B1. Dovrebbero promuovere queste apparizioni, mi rendono ansioso e dubitano del suo ritorno. Se RLC pensa di distrarci con questo numero esagerato di ospiti, è molto sbagliato

Fuck, still Nana in B1. They should forbid these appearances, they make me anxious and doubt her coming back. If RLC thinks of distracting us with this exaggerated number of guests, it is very wrong