B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

I start believing that Marlene’s overnights have to do with not feeling so comfortable doing things next door of a 3 girls occupied room . The visitor would need to take a shower , they would need to be quiet , I think if it was only the sisters it would be better . But I think the not so easy current sleeping arrangements keep Marlene’s fun away of sharing with us . 

And before anyone says that Karol didn’t seem to have a problem , Karol and boyfriend seem to handle the noise and the activities in general much much easier 😁 . Let’s hope that Marlene will remain generous .. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I start believing that Marlene’s overnights have to do with not feeling so comfortable doing things next door of a 3 girls occupied room . The visitor would need to take a shower , they would need to be quiet , I think if it was only the sisters it would be better . But I think the not so easy current sleeping arrangements keep Marlene’s fun away of sharing with us . 

And before anyone says that Karol didn’t seem to have a problem , Karol and boyfriend seem to handle the noise and the activities in general much much easier 😁 . Let’s hope that Marlene will remain generous .. 

May be you are right, however Enver noticed the camera and asked about it. Also perhaps a bate soon pink toy is out.

7 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Very nice. Interesting that she hasn't bated for three days and then does so after a night of shagging.

I am not watching currently and I take your words for granted , but I need to say that using a toy isn’t so often if you had the real deal and you were satisfied . Maybe not complete satisfaction the way either she wanted or not at all and she simply slept elsewhere . Other than this , seeing a girl going for it and not caring for prime time , checking to see a bit competition or all of these stupid things , it is a big plus ( + ) for me .. it was the same at night with Cleopatra , horny nature calling and off for the girls to relax and enjoy . I wish for more such incidents . 

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

has karol ever slept in this late? shes normally been out for 3 hours by now, must have been good drugs last night, boytoys upping his game

She isn't feeling well. Went into the bathroom at 1005 and got in the position like she was going to throw up.