B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi put on her sport shorts in the blind spot between the second floor stairs and the leaving room. This is a new of hiding from the cam. 😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She already shows her pussy in the shower. There's no need to still hide when changing clothes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

she shows the front whilst standing up not laying down legs akimbo, big difference

The thing is, if she really didn't feel so comfortable in front of the cams she wouldn't show anything at all, and especially having the ease already, for a newcomer, to shower naked without covering anything (body or cams, as others have already done). And she is aware of the presence of cams. I think it has more to do with the presence of the others in the house, and she still doesn't feel entirely comfortable with it. She's already danced and already walked around pantless, even if for short periods of time or with lights off, not to mention her ease already for showering naked as I previously mentioned. And this all is already a big progress. I believe she will lose those barriers and gain all the comfort with the time.

Given the silence on this forum I thought I might add some uninformed speculation. Marlene has been through a rigourous cleaning routine but is not going out. Perhaps tall man who I'll christen Enver is coming round?