B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

Alana used a strawberry on Kristy's pussy so Kristy had to go clean her pussy again. That was a very hot session especially all the tongue when kissing. I was very disappointed that Alana did not eat the strawberry when she finished on Kristy's pussy. I would have for sure!! Thank you Alana and Kristy. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope Radi won't be too insistant on Cleo ... We all know how Radi can exaggerate on affection ... 

Rady, I wouldn't touch her even with a stick, she is disgusting both in look and character

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Alana used a strawberry on Kristy's pussy so Kristy had to go clean her pussy again. That was a very hot session especially all the tongue when kissing. I was very disappointed that Alana did not eat the strawberry when she finished on Kristy's pussy. I would have for sure!! Thank you Alana and Kristy. 

Just a pity it was so dark, a bit of extra light would have been good

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope Radi won't be too insistant on Cleo ... We all know how Radi can exaggerate on affection ... 

Radi will bide her time, she is a master at seduction

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Radi will bide her time, she is a master at seduction

I have to admit that I HAVE NEVER EVER seen any girl not be pleased by her touches while massaging them . Still , apart from Cecilia - if we consider extended pussy licking oral sex 😬🙄-  , there hasn’t been any real “ sex sessions “ ( even with her it has been the original friendship off cameras that led to the funny interacting games / sessions ) , so , unless any kind of Piper / Taylor or Martina / Nelly interactions are to be seen ( even at 30-40% of it )  , I can’t say that  personally i a, thrilled that this is what we have been seeing maximum after 16 months .

I would expect more for a woman who isn’t shy at all and she’s willing to do things , especially after this incredible long continuous time with RLC that good friend Noldus who keeps the statistics , i can’t think that he won’t confirm that she’s by far the longest continuous stay GOV in history . The wildest thing I can say that I saw from her apart the things with  Cecilia , was when Rus was humping her and touching her tits and her trying to reach his dick under his short jeans during that day in her room and the K&R incident with the girls attending .

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

K&A really great to watch you both with lots of caring, loving and sensual. 🥰😍

She will get her time on a later time, like Kristy did before. 😉

Maybe it is the aura of the apartment , it took I think 5 months that Lola , Anna and Mila did something more , so maybe Kristy and Alana are on the same path 🥳😁 .. even Beatrice was elsewhere doing things .. 

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Radi appears to have left B-2

If Cecilia has a drop of self-respect she will not continue her relationship with Radis after what happened there, Radis is a sex maniac who tries to seduce every woman she sees.  

• Upvote 1