Leora - Home Activities (2022) #43

Speaking of Malia, I wonder if anyone has an update about her? I see that Leora is still wearing the matching bracelet that she and Malia shared. I always felt they were doing more off camera than on camera. There positions were too staged and the timing was too cued to the music they would play during their sessions, which gave the appearance of having been practiced before hand. I went back and watched them together in the Russia apartment and there was more affection when they were fully clothed back then than later in this apartment. But, we will never know.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Bent Dick and all.ย  ย sofy GIF

SC ! I canโ€™t figure out why it is I like you, cause sometimes you can be a right fucking Dickhead !

Donโ€™t bother! I have just banned myself for 30 seconds.๐Ÿคช

• Haha 6

good Morningย ย 

good nightย 

Sunday is the day to be with the family, to take the opportunity to cultivate bonds and live unforgettable moments with those we love

03/04/2022 03/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girlsย 

Leora and sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฏย 

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‘ฏ ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆœ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿฆจ ๐Ÿ”ญ โœˆ๏ธ ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1