B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

19 minutes ago, poncherello said:

UM in B4, I don't like it, changes in progress

What changes? Here arrived some guys with the girls and recording some tapes. Also last year the villa was closed for 7 hours and the girls were washed and without make-up sitting at the table and ate something. Why do You think a villa with a swimming pool was rented out from the city? Or they go to the villa next door. Either way videos are recorded  🤔

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Cosa cambia? Qui sono arrivati dei ragazzi con le ragazze e registrando dei nastri. Anche l'anno scorso la villa è stata chiusa per 7 ore e le ragazze si sono lavate e senza trucco sedute al tavolo e hanno mangiato qualcosa. Perché pensi che una villa con piscina sia stata affittata dalla città? 🤔

These days there are too many tensions in the Villa so I expect changes, entries or exits. Holly locked herself in the bathroom this morning, sitting under the sink, and spoke broken English in a female voice, This has never happened before.

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

In questi giorni ci sono troppe tensioni in Villa quindi mi aspetto cambiamenti, entrate o uscite. Holly si è chiusa in bagno stamattina, seduta sotto il lavandino, e ha parlato un inglese stentato con voce femminile, non era mai successo prima.

Do I seem to remember that you understand their language? Do you know what's going on?

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

These days there are too many tensions in the Villa so I expect changes, entries or exits. Holly locked herself in the bathroom this morning, sitting under the sink, and spoke broken English in a female voice, This has never happened before.

We will see 👀

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Vedremo  👀

Excuse me, I eat everything I said. Loraine was in the bathroom, not Holly. In substance, however, nothing changes, it is a UM that I do not like, when someone was entering, from the door opened by Loraine, which we have not seen

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Excuse me, I eat everything I said. Loraine was in the bathroom, not Holly. In substance, however, nothing changes, it is a UM that I do not like, when someone was entering, from the door opened by Loraine, which we have not seen

For me they put the cameras under maintenance when they don't want to show something. 😏