B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

So …Ms.Tweety , the girl she went on holidays and met a guy last January and cancelled her participation , she’s now missing again for around 60 hours and there’s absolutely no information what’s going on with her absence and how much this will last .Of course , she might have informed and lazy ass weekend RLC administrators haven’t updated her status ..But , on the other hand  today it is  Monday , the beginning of the week where most people go back to work …Of course , it might be that she also forgot to inform maybe because she doesn’t even know when she returns or another person is waiting this time so it can again and out of the blue get the information “ Tweety has left the project ( she might come back in the future ) “ ?..😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Ridiculous ..And they had  tenants sleeping with mice and peeing in the bucket 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Applause 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Wenn Mascha für dich ein echtes Leben führt, frage ich mich, was all die Frauen auf der Welt in Maschas Alter machen, die eine Familie haben, Arbeiten gehen usw u. nicht den halben Tag in der Wanne liegen, oder irgendwelche Kerle ficken, können bei Mascha natürlich auch Mädel sein.

😁 Frage mich schon länger, bekommst du von ihr irgendwelche Zuwendungen, so wie du sie immer als Super Frau u. Vorbild für die anderen Mädel darstellst?

If this is a site that the way these girls live their lives doesn’t represent you , you don’t like what they do , you are against them on how they have chosen to have sex , with who and how many , why are you - since you didn’t watch because you have no subscription - logging in CamCaps and read the forum to get updates what these girls do ? What is Reallifecam site for you , what does it represent and of you could have the chance to watch , what is it that  you would like to watch ? What kind of “ program “ ?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Se questo è un sito in cui il modo in cui queste ragazze vivono la loro vita non ti rappresenta, non ti piace quello che fanno, sei contro di loro su come hanno scelto di fare sesso, con chi e con quanti, perché sei - dato che non hai guardato perché non hai un abbonamento - accedi a CamCaps e leggi il forum per ricevere aggiornamenti cosa fanno queste ragazze? Cos'è per te il sito Reallifecam , cosa rappresenta e di te potresti avere la possibilità di guardarlo , cosa vorresti vedere ? Che tipo di “programma”?

Frankly I don't understand you. Anyway Titti is on vacation until April 6

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So …Ms.Tweety , the girl she went on holidays and met a guy last January and cancelled her participation , she’s now missing again for around 60 hours and there’s absolutely no information what’s going on with her absence and how much this will last .Of course , she might have informed and lazy ass weekend RLC administrators haven’t updated her status ..But , on the other hand  today it is  Monday , the beginning of the week where most people go back to work …Of course , it might be that she also forgot to inform maybe because she doesn’t even know when she returns or another person is waiting this time so it can again and out of the blue get the information “ Tweety has left the project ( she might come back in the future ) “ ?..😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Ridiculous ..And they had  tenants sleeping with mice and peeing in the bucket 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Applause 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Let me compare with Karol. Her husband, maybe not official but in practice he is, moved to Barcelona and has a place for him and their dog. She could easily spend the hole weekend with him and not notify RLC. She could spend every night with him and only show up at B1 during the day. Instead she  brings him over, and the dog, to spend the night with her and other night she spends alone. 

And for last I 100% agree with you. Harley were treated like a dog by RLC and yet she respected the subscribers much more than Tweety. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Ich denke mal, es hat bei Mascha nichts mit Respekt für uns Kunden zu tun, wie bei allen Mädel hier geht es doch nur um Geld. Ich freue mich, wenn ich manchmal sehe, wie sie ohne Hemmungen alles fickt, was nicht schnell genug auf den Baum ist 😁 denke mal dafür werden sie hier auch bezahlt. Deswegen habe ich aber noch lange keinen Respekt für Mascha. Sie hat in den letzten 5 Jahren nicht viel anderes geleistet.

Was ich bewundere ist, dass sie auch, wie viele Mädel eine künstlerische Ader hat, sie leider nur selten nutzt.

Masha …

- She helped financially as she brought to the project - LET’S START - ,

her ex Sasha , Piper ( who brought her girlfriend Taylor ) , Jane and Dick , Sofia , Babi ..These are the ones we know and she most probably had a major part with others but since we haven’t seen in her apartment , we can’t be 100% sure . 

She has brought on cameras and things happened , parties , sexual activities , arguments , funny and sad moments dozens and dozens of people . Explain me then how a person who has the most social life than any other participant , a girl that she’s a very good painter , she has tried her skills to sing and made a CD , she has been modeling , she is playing the guitar , explain me how this girl isn’t normal or hasn’t been respecting you ( let’s not forget that you aren’t watching ) … Girls like Masha are millions in the world , sex hungry , curious to discover and live sexual fantasies and imaginations ..But let’s leave these things aside , how does she manage to have so many people in her apartment willing to appear on cameras , how did she manage very fast  to respect the country she moved in back in 2015 and while building  a life there , she manages to speak Italian like her native language ? 

If all these REAL LIFE living things and not hiding you consider no respect for us customers   when the site says “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ then I have nothing more to add except that you are - MAYBE - having a big respect for Leora who is 2,5 years in the Czech Republic , she goes away from the apartment to speak with friends so as not to be heard on microphones , she had had 4 visitors in 2,5 years and the only thing she does is 3-5 times per week ( only recently she increased at all time in Prague residency ) is to choose a different room in her apartment , open her legs on cameras , touch her pussy and ALWAYS between 22:00-01:00 will masturbate …This is respect to the customers but it isn’t nasty like 3-5 times per week sex and maybe 4-5 different partners in a year like we have seen !asha doing since Covid ..So , the one masturbates and she hides and she’s an angel and respects the customers and the other one fucks different partners , she has friends that LOVE her and want to see her and be in her apartment , she has suggested this job to others who became almost all of them fan favorites and no matter if she’s doing this the last 5 years , she does nothing and doesn’t respect us …OK…SORRY , I DISAGREE 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Let me compare with Karol. Her husband, maybe not official but in practice he is, moved to Barcelona and has a place for him and their dog. She could easily spend the hole weekend with him and not notify RLC. She could spend every night with him and only show up at B1 during the day. Instead she  brings him over, and the dog, to spend the night with her and other night she spends alone. 

And for last I 100% agree with you. Harley were treated like a dog by RLC and yet she respected the subscribers much more than Tweety. 

Nothing more to add and thanks for the great example of Karol …Look , just to make it a bit easier because it maybe looks like I am a hater of Tweety , I adore the girl , she’s amazing , but that’s it . As a tenant , I think she’s terrible . If she had a room in B2 like Lola , Anna , Mila or like some girls in B1 like Serafima let’s say , ok , I would say she’s one of those girls … But please , she has the most luxury room in the most invested RLC apartment and the only excuse I have for her is that she has to share the bed..All the rest , again , ridiculous .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question : Has Radi been completely isolated by the other girls ? Nobody seems to care anymore ! A chance she has Cecilia ... 

I think that’s why Cecilia now is seen almost everyday , I think it happens so she doesn’t feel isolated and alone , not the best sharing apartment period with the rest ..It has happened again , let’s see now how it progresses .