B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t believe that people ( still ) believe that there’s any kind of relationship between Radislava and Cecilia . It was , is and will always be a camera views thing , Cecilia simply hasn’t been shy and it is more than obvious that she’s in a continues casting procedure and most probably her time will come , either with Radislava part of the project or without .. Hint ? She’s local , there you go with the first candidate ..and then also maybe Radislava even if out of the project could always return the current viewership favors that Cecilia has provided .

It is also obvious that the last consecutive visits and overnights are happening due to the recent villa events concerning Radislava and the rest of the girls . Radislava is ( again ) all by herself , Tweety chose - rightfully - the long time friendship with Holly over her , Loraine and Radislava’s misunderstanding seems not ending anytime soon , the 4 girls have found “ peace “ again being reunited , so, she’s left completely alone .. Cecilia simply covers the loneliness , sadness , disappointment , isolation and desperate current moments she has . Cecilia is the friend needed so she’s not feeling alone . Anyone can remember her long videocalls with Tweety and as we saw , there’s absolutely no contact not only with her but worn anyone else . 

Let’s hope that things will improve , otherwise it won’t be easy watching the apartment when with others . 

rotfl GIF

ROTFLMAO 😂

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

@StnCld316; it was cool to see you again after 19 years 😝😏😏 and the honors being made by a fellow of yours French Canadian .. That was for sure STUPENDOUS 😁😁😁🥳🥳🥳

Did you pay to watch or do you go with the free streaming like I do.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Did you pay to watch or do you go with the free streaming like I do.

I have the network , I can watch it for free , very easy here but I try to be fair and recognize the efforts and give my credits to whoever is working on and off cameras so as to watch something which entertains me . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have the network , I can watch it for free , very easy here but I try to be fair and recognize the efforts and give my credits to whoever is working on and off cameras so as to watch something which entertains me . 

I just watch it from the free streaming services.  I never hardly watch it except for 2 or 3 PPV's throughout the year.  I do not subscribe to any Cable TV services so I only have the free streaming channels to use that I find on the Internet. Later on tonight is Part #2 The only interesting match there is Roman Reigns & Brock Lesner and that won't happen until the last match of the night. Paul Heyman should turn on Roman Reigns and go back with Brock.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just watch it from the free streaming services.  I never hardly watch it except for 2 or 3 PPV's throughout the year.  I do not subscribe to any Cable TV services so I only have the free streaming channels to use that I find on the Internet. Later on tonight is Part #2 The only interesting match there is Roman Reigns & Brock Lesner and that won't happen until the last match of the night. Paul Heyman should turn on Roman Reigns and go back with Brock.

Roman Reigns retains and next year he faces The Rock 😁😉😉😎 We are off topic 😝😜 Living here and being able to watch an event live on my couch , it is surreal . In the ‘00s , I had to ask a friend who was living in Germany to record a PPV and then she was sending me the videotape to watch it … look where we are now .. I load an app at the smart tv and I connect to Texas , live .. need to rest as it was too much yesterday and will be a lot later today also and will get maybe 1-2 hours of sleep when it finishes before getting to work . 

• Upvote 1

Should we talk more ridiculous things ? 36 hours of Tweety away and absolute no information what’s  happening , if this is a free weekend or long term holidays ..The treatment to Tweety and from Tweety is scandalous , she can just get in and off RLC obligations anytime she wishes .. Imagine all of the tenants like this “ yes , I need 2,3,7 days , 2 weeks holidays “ “ I need to quit for personal reasons “ “ hello RLC , I had my fun , thank you very much , I want to come back “ ..Ridiculous .