B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

Can we assume that Tweety's sugar daddy is not a practicing Muslim?  Ramadan has started, so no daytime sex.  Burt there she is on Facetime for many minutes tonight, when she should be fucking!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Totally agree Naga.  I am not defending it.  I am trying to explain it.  We clearly saw more heat and passion in their first couple of encounters.  Why not now? It is possible they realize they don't have a sexual attraction but they enjoy being together and performing on cam.

We need to take into account that Cecilia is not a paid RLC's participant so I don't blame her that she stopped being intimate with Radislava on cams.

I still believe that there is some sort of relationship between Radislava & Cecilia.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Can we assume that Tweety's sugar daddy is not a practicing Muslim?  Ramadan has started, so no daytime sex.  Burt there she is on Facetime for many minutes tonight, when she should be fucking!

They can do whatever they want 😉 from around 6PM to around 2AM the following morning.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

They can do whatever they want 😉 from around 6PM to around 2AM the following morning.

OT - but it is worth to mention. The two guys who were at B5 with Tata & Marlene few days ago are from Albania so I think Marlene's guy will limit his activities 😜 with her for the next month.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Totally agree Naga.  I am not defending it.  I am trying to explain it.  We clearly saw more heat and passion in their first couple of encounters.  Why not now? It is possible they realize they don't have a sexual attraction but they enjoy being together and performing on cam.

Is that not the way most relationships start? with lust and sexual attraction in those early days and weeks. 🙂 The fire of passion may still be there but they're just in a comfy zone at the moment with each other. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

OT - but it is worth to mention. The two guys who were at B5 with Tata & Marlene few days ago are from Albania so I think Marlene's guy will limit his activities 😜 with her for the next month.

No one seen the Liam Nesson film 'Taken'. 😧

44 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

No one seen the Liam Nesson film 'Taken'. 😧

I have seen this movie few years ago.  These two Albanian guys reminded me of the movie "Inside Man' for Danzel Washington and what the Albanian woman asked Danzel for her translation services 🤣 and in another part of the movie violation of law section double D 🤣 lol

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

The fire of passion may still be there but they're just in a comfy zone at the moment with each other. 🙂 

It’s possible.  But it seems like the drop off in fire and passion has been rapid and steep.  So maybe it wasn’t there in the first place.  Also besides passion, their mechanics have changed.  They are not going down on each other, are they?  Have not watched every minute.

Don’t get me wrong, I love these two … but trying to understand what happened.

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It’s possible.  But it seems like the drop off in fire and passion has been rapid and steep.  So maybe it wasn’t there in the first place.  Also besides passion, their mechanics have changed.  They are not going down on each other, are they?  Have not watched every minute.

Don’t get me wrong, I love these two … but trying to understand what happened.

As far as I know Radi and Cecilia have known each other a long time. When they first got together in January I don't think they have seen each other in a long time and the sex between them was great. I do know Cecilia is not exclusive to women and that may be a part of the reason things have cooled off between them, and I believe she has been staying with Radi for the last 4 nights is because of some personal problems in her life with someone. There has been a drama at the villa lately that has effected Radi and it looks like she has lost Tweety as a friend. These things combined may be the reason we are not seeing as much from Radi and Cecilia as we did in the past.

I can’t believe that people ( still ) believe that there’s any kind of relationship between Radislava and Cecilia . It was , is and will always be a camera views thing , Cecilia simply hasn’t been shy and it is more than obvious that she’s in a continues casting procedure and most probably her time will come , either with Radislava part of the project or without .. Hint ? She’s local , there you go with the first candidate ..and then also maybe Radislava even if out of the project could always return the current viewership favors that Cecilia has provided .

It is also obvious that the last consecutive visits and overnights are happening due to the recent villa events concerning Radislava and the rest of the girls . Radislava is ( again ) all by herself , Tweety chose - rightfully - the long time friendship with Holly over her , Loraine and Radislava’s misunderstanding seems not ending anytime soon , the 4 girls have found “ peace “ again being reunited , so, she’s left completely alone .. Cecilia simply covers the loneliness , sadness , disappointment , isolation and desperate current moments she has . Cecilia is the friend needed so she’s not feeling alone . Anyone can remember her long videocalls with Tweety and as we saw , there’s absolutely no contact not only with her but worn anyone else . 

Let’s hope that things will improve , otherwise it won’t be easy watching the apartment when with others . 

• Haha 1