B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mi è sempre piaciuta Holly. È così carina e davvero innocente. Come si dice, il burro non si scioglieva in bocca... 😏

Vorrei metterla sul mio caminetto sopra il mio fuoco. Non sono sicuro se la signora Naga approverebbe però... 🥴

Of course he would approve. I don't know why but after that particular moment with the alcoholic junkie I think Holly made a different choice and men she can only be interested in ............. out of interest. But right on the fireplace? I would put it next to, next to the baby's teddy bear, if you have children

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Of course he would approve. I don't know why but after that particular moment with the alcoholic junkie I think Holly made a different choice and men she can only be interested in ............. out of interest. But right on the fireplace? I would put it next to, next to the baby's teddy bear, if you have children

Not that young 🤣

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I don't know if it was you and I honestly don't care, but has someone criticized her approving Fiora's way of doing things because she claims to be a naturist? I went to many naturist villages and vulgar cheeks like her were kicked out. I am also convinced that Elian and Tesla were kicked out for the same reason, not because of advances to Bogdan. However, I reiterate that it is only my humble thought

What? I didn't criticize Radislava because she's nudist, besides little scoop, I'm sure she's not at all nudist 🤣 on the other hand I think it pays pretty well to stay naked as often as possible in front of the cams 😁 I criticize Radislava for her behavior in general

I'm not a big fan of Fiora either, nudist or not

and for Elian and Tesla, no one fired them, they just left because they wanted to because they didn't plan to stay with rlc for long, Tesla just changed her mind, and she stayed a a little longer than expected, I don't even know where this story with Bogdan comes from, because anyway it's not him who decides who becomes a participant and who has to leave the place 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon Radi and Cecilia are practicing giving birth...that's why they lie like that...😏

Watching them now, and remembering something someone said, it might have been you Naga my friend:   Radi and Cecilia seem to have cooled off from that first night or two.

I agree with this and then it occurred to me that maybe I know why.  We all talk about how Radi plays to the crowd.  She knows the camera angles and everything, right?  I mean even tonight I see them positioning for the camera.  We love this as it shows they respect the viewers.

SO ... if you are Radi ... with a bit of marketing genius in her ... why not have this strategy:  Start with Cecilia with a lot of pussy licking, deep fingering, toys, and something that looks like real lesbian sex.    Do it early and often and make it look real.

After a few days, they never have to do that again (since they really are performers not lovers).   She knows her customers better than we know ourselves because whenever we see Cecilia, EVERYONE TUNES IN TO SEE THEM MAKE REAL LESBIAN LOVE.  They don't have to lick each other's pussies, they have all the camera views and clicks they need.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Watching them now, and remembering something someone said, it might have been you Naga my friend:   Radi and Cecilia seem to have cooled off from that first night or two.

I agree with this and then it occurred to me that maybe I know why.  We all talk about how Radi plays to the crowd.  She knows the camera angles and everything, right?  I mean even tonight I see them positioning for the camera.  We love this as it shows they respect the viewers.

SO ... if you are Radi ... with a bit of marketing genius in her ... why not have this strategy:  Start with Cecilia with a lot of pussy licking, deep fingering, toys, and something that looks like real lesbian sex.    Do it early and often and make it look real.

After a few days, they never have to do that again (since they really are performers not lovers).   She knows her customers better than we know ourselves because whenever we see Cecilia, EVERYONE TUNES IN TO SEE THEM MAKE REAL LESBIAN LOVE.  They don't have to lick each other's pussies, they have all the camera views and clicks they need.

I much prefer 'real life' stuff Jen, as real life as it can get with loads of cams pointing at you 24/7...This shit just doesn't float my boat. I must admit that I was taken in by it all in the beginning. I thought it was Radi's 1st 'real' girl/girl experience...but I don't watch them now because it just appears to be another Radi show...But hats off to her...she knows exactly what she's doing

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I much prefer 'real life' stuff Jen, as real life as it can get with loads of cams pointing at you 24/7...This shit just doesn't float my boat.

Totally agree Naga.  I am not defending it.  I am trying to explain it.  We clearly saw more heat and passion in their first couple of encounters.  Why not now? It is possible they realize they don't have a sexual attraction but they enjoy being together and performing on cam.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Che cosa? Non ho criticato Radislava perché è nudista, a parte uno scoop, sono sicuro che non è per niente nudista  🤣 d'altronde penso che valga abbastanza bene stare nudo il più spesso possibile davanti alle  telecamere 😁 Critico Radislava per il suo comportamento in generale

Nemmeno io sono un grande fan di Fiora, nudista o meno

e per Elian e Tesla, nessuno li ha licenziati, se ne sono andati solo perché volevano perché non avevano intenzione di rimanere con rlc a lungo, Tesla ha appena cambiato idea ed è rimasta un po' più a lungo del previsto, io no anche sapere da dove viene questa storia con Bogdan, perché comunque non è lui a decidere chi diventa partecipante e chi deve lasciare il posto  😁

Fiora is the nudist not Radislava, for the rest we think almost the same

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Totalmente d'accordo Naga. Non lo sto difendendo. Sto cercando di spiegarlo. Abbiamo visto chiaramente più calore e passione nei loro primi due incontri. Perchè non ora? È possibile che si rendano conto di non avere un'attrazione sessuale ma si divertono a stare insieme e ad esibirsi in cam.

I think I can say that the crisis between Radi and Cecilia began with Tweety's return, culminating in the night that Tweety showed up in Radi's room and stayed there for three hours with both of them. They seemed to get along well but Cecilia must have pointed out that she goes to B4 to be with Radi and not with Tweety