B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

May I say a brilliant and concise summary of the everyday story of The Villa folk a little earlier. One of the highlights for me was the wineglass shoving incident by the (usually) cool one, unfortunately ending up all around Rads.

Fascinating how we seem to point the finger at different residents, I believe there has been tension building up around Rads (and her ambitiousness among other things) since the beginning of this year, myself, but reading others' comments maybe she is an innocent party in this, it's hard to say ...

There is plenty of tension in the air obviously from the thing we do not discuss here but the intruder event may also have contributed some stress tho at the time they seemed to pull together on that one.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i dont use emojis so i wouldnt know, and u have used emojis, and them squares u kept sending me

I have never ever marked with an emoji someone’s else post , if it might have happened maximum 1-2 times , it might have been by mistake with the keyboard.. But it is a general personal rule I have since I use social media back in 2007 , I have never “ liked “ any photos for example or put a sad face or whatever .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fugwash said:

No one seems to know the real story around here. Just everybody's conjecture. But Radi and Loraine had a big argument; later, Holly and Loraine started avoiding Radi; meanwhile, Tweety was avoiding Holly for a short while, and even slept in Radi's bed one or two nights; then Tweety and Holly made up, and Tweety (and Olivia) seemed to join Holly and Loraine's side of things against Radi, which made Radi cry.  I saw Radi and Olivia make up by the pool, so they're okay, but Tweety, Holly and Loraine still seem to be avoiding Radi, and it just seems ice cold between them all, and has been for two weeks now. Meanwhile, Radi and Cecelia shacked up together for a few days, but even their relationship seems to have cooled off.

Good summary Fug but you missed the Radi and Fiora show.  Another fake lesbian show for sure, not stellar, but better than average.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, misterme said:

May I say a brilliant and concise summary of the everyday story of The Villa folk a little earlier. One of the highlights for me was the wineglass shoving incident by the (usually) cool one, unfortunately ending up all around Rads.

Fascinating how we seem to point the finger at different residents, I believe there has been tension building up around Rads (and her ambitiousness among other things) since the beginning of this year, myself, but reading others' comments maybe she is an innocent party in this, it's hard to say ...

There is plenty of tension in the air obviously from the thing we do not discuss here but the intruder event may also have contributed some stress tho at the time they seemed to pull together on that one.

I’ve though similar about Radi for quite a while (the tension part). I don’t really want to go into detail about stuff because I know she reads these forums, but all I’ll say she’s very intelligent about how she acts and with who she gets close to in order to enhance her profile on RLC. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Good summary Fug but you missed the Radi and Fiora show.  Another fake lesbian show for sure, not stellar, but better than average.

Yes! I was unable to summarize Radi's relationship to the Quartet, because it confuses me.  Fiora has been very nice to Radi at all times (even before she moved into B4), and Olivia has been nice to her since the original crying sesh; but folks here suggest that Ulyana purposely avoids Radi, and it's true, I barely see them interact at all. And Harley seems so in her own world right now... but today Fiora and Harley were talking and laughing together with Radi, so who knows.

If this were Big Brother, I worry that the majority of B4 would vote Radi out. It would be a close vote, anyhow. 😃

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, misterme said:

Yes indeed, it is hard to say.  I will never forget the hermit that I saw in B1 last summer, never leaving her room and never talking to her roommates. Her closest friend was that damn bear. Then, she came to B4 and was interacting with everybody, and she had a girlfriend on the side, and everything was completely different for her. Now, she's headed back to where she was. As others have mentioned here, she's probably depressive, and may have a difficult time making close friends. And yes, some of the girls (cough LORAINE cough) are cruel and not helping the situation.

Last time Masha was here, she spent some quality time with Radi (although mostly just FaceTiming with Tweety when she was in Dubai), and earlier today they shared a nice hug, so maybe Masha will help cheer Radi up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

No more truer words have been spoken.  No one knows what will happen.  And anything  indeed will happen.

Is Masha's visit to Barca a surprise?  Admittedly, I am not following everything as much as I have in the past; however, I remember her last visit, it seemed like we knew it here on CC weeks before it happened.

I know the big parties are usually a let down ... the voyeur's death march ... but perhaps we could use a huge party right now.

Maybe she is in town for the unveiling of the new villa I keep hearing about.  Who better to choose as the first "on cam fuck" of a new RLC property?

Hi Jen,

It was mentioned by some in the know that Masha would be visiting Barca around Easter so I guess this is close enough right. I would expect her to stay either in B4 or in B6 with Eva and Mat. Her and Eva as you know go way back as friends. I am kind of hoping she stays with Eva although probably more excitement, and DRAMA at B4. In any case, I hope during Masha's visit, Eva and Mat will be invited to any parties going on as it would certainly allow Eva and Mat to feel more wecome. Of course, the ultimate party, in my fantasies, would be a party where Eva meets Martina...OMG, why do I keep going there?

10 minutes ago, fugwash said:

If this were Big Brother, I worry that the majority of B4 would vote Radi out. It would be a close vote, anyhow. 😃

I would agree with this.  I think Radi is special but she is so different than the others.  She is very disciplined and a bit of a narcissist.  The key is how nice she is to her friends.  That is hard to tell.  She doesn’t smile very much which is part of her personality.  I love Radi but it’s because she has a bit of a mystique about her.

One comment about the friendliness of these girls.  This is a workplace.  These girls don’t select each other.  It’s obvious that friendliness is difficult to achieve and they are not BFF’s.

I wonder the war factors into this at all.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DWI said:

I am kind of hoping she stays with Eva although probably more excitement, and DRAMA at B4. In any case, I hope during Masha's visit, Eva and Mat will be invited to any parties going on as it would certainly allow Eva and Mat to feel more wecome. Of course, the ultimate party, in my fantasies, would be a party where Eva meets Martina...OMG, why do I keep going there?

Yes Eva has to be the choice.  Yes more drama in B4 but drama does not equal fucking.  Why do you keep going there?  Easy … Masha, Martina, and Eva are the most authentic girls on RLC.  They would not put on just a show.