B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have never ever marked with an emoji someone’s else post , if it might have happened maximum 1-2 times , it might have been by mistake with the keyboard.. But it is a general personal rule I have since I use social media back in 2007 , I have never “ liked “ any photos for example or put a sad face or whatever .

I'm very proud of you. 😏

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

She pretty much lives on raw vegetables only, so this is very normal for her. Especially right after meals, she goes to the toilet very frequently.

Finally, an expert in this forum. 👍👍🤣

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I would agree with this.  I think Radi is special but she is so different than the others.  She is very disciplined and a bit of a narcissist.  The key is how nice she is to her friends.  That is hard to tell.  She doesn’t smile very much which is part of her personality.  I love Radi but it’s because she has a bit of a mystique about her.

One comment about the friendliness of these girls.  This is a workplace.  These girls don’t select each other.  It’s obvious that friendliness is difficult to achieve and they are not BFF’s.

I wonder the war factors into this at all.

I too wonder about how the war is affecting the friendships especially when its confirmed that the majority of Russians, especially older Russians, approve of Putin's treachery. But these Russian women are younger and they might not approve of the war. But here is where I think you and I have always agreed upon...RLC , or through the translators, should let us know how the relationships between  the Ukrainian women and the Russian women are going...we are owed that right now. RLC cannot be blind to this. But of course that's a topic RLC probably  doesn't want to broach.

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes Eva has to be the choice.  Yes more drama in B4 but drama does not equal fucking.  Why do you keep going there?  Easy … Masha, Martina, and Eva are the most authentic girls on RLC.  They would not put on just a show.

Oh yeh...it would define RLC...REAL!

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I have never ever marked with an emoji someone’s else post , if it might have happened maximum 1-2 times , it might have been by mistake with the keyboard.. But it is a general personal rule I have since I use social media back in 2007 , I have never “ liked “ any photos for example or put a sad face or whatever .

It's shorter instead of writing novels. Try it in the future. 😏

• Haha 1

It is a sad “ image “ the current huge issue with Radislava in the villa , not pleasant to be watched , let’s hope that “ logic “ will prevail and we can go back to better co-living conditions .

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

It's shorter instead of writing novels. Try it in the future. 😏

If I don’t like something , I simply don’t ..And the opposite ..Imroefer expressing myself with words , whoever likes it is fine , whoever not , no bad feelings , it is what it is 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If I don’t like something , I simply don’t ..And the opposite ..Imroefer expressing myself with words , whoever likes it is fine , whoever not , no bad feelings , it is what it is 😇

The language of comics is perhaps a solution. :lightbulb:

29 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I would agree with this.  I think Radi is special but she is so different than the others.  She is very disciplined and a bit of a narcissist.  The key is how nice she is to her friends.  That is hard to tell.  She doesn’t smile very much which is part of her personality.  I love Radi but it’s because she has a bit of a mystique about her.

One comment about the friendliness of these girls.  This is a workplace.  These girls don’t select each other.  It’s obvious that friendliness is difficult to achieve and they are not BFF’s.

I wonder the war factors into this at all.

I can't say I like very much anything of what Radislava does. Click-baiting and posing for the camera almost 24/7. It has nothing to do on a voyeur-site. However, Radislava is also an extremely strange and unique character, who shares alot of personality, and atleast for me, that weighs up for some of her bad sides. It makes her more interesting. And therefore, there are actually many tenants I would like to see sent home before Radislava. Whether we like her or not, it is a fact that she has contributed with quite abit.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I can't say I like very much anything of what Radislava does. Click-baiting and posing for the camera almost 24/7. It has nothing to do on a voyeur-site. However, Radislava is also an extremely strange and unique character, who shares alot of personality, and atleast for me, that weighs up for some of her bad sides. It makes her more interesting. And therefore, there are actually many tenants I would like to see sent home before Radislava. Whether we like her or not, it is a fact that she has contributed with quite abit.

Funny is to me she is the one who's most real whereas many of the others are just young Divas.

• Like 4