B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

I find it very difficult to justify paying for RLC for these wasters to party in one of the best cities in the West whilst Russians are murdering and raping in Ukraine.

It's not like these people are subject to the state propaganda, they know what is really going on there.QNN8Cn7.png?fb

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I find it very difficult to justify paying for RLC for these wasters to party in one of the best cities in the West whilst Russians are murdering and raping in Ukraine.

It's not like these people are subject to the state propaganda, they know what is really going on there.QNN8Cn7.png?fb

A lot of these girls are directly affected by what you speak of. Wasters? they're trying to live their lives like the rest of us. Maybe don't sub to RLC and instead donate that money to a charity that's helping Ukraine.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Are we talking about the same Holly who enjoyed her GOV experiences the previous times with Bruno , aka Curly , and occasional lovers and shows and masturbations and Loraine the top shows orchestrator who had her ex boyfriend as a puppy telling him what and how should do things on cameras ? Are we talking about these two that now are just sleep / wake up / study /take a shower /  repeat and luckily the last days maybe they have gone out to enjoy a bit themselves , especially isolated and miserable Loraine who you can even see how her personal problems have affected her ? We all have seen what these two girls can provide to the audience , if you are satisfied with their current do nothing behavior , I respect your opinion , but mine - ESPECIALLY - being in the villa reflecting to as a GOV concept it is anything I have seen in bigger or less showing by the four girlfriends and Radislava . For me , it should be a combination of everything trying to have a normal life on cameras . Loraine is the weakest link as she wishes no relations to anyone when she was the one who was pushing always the others when she was in command - or maybe you have forgotten about it and her joking whispering - .. as far as Holly’s concerned , her previous glory days simply add to my characterization from my side as “ the weakest links “ .. we simply disagree as I like to watch RLC for the variety of things  a tenant can do to keep wanting me to tune in , see what’s next and watch these  certain individuals unfolding her personality with their daily life things .

For someone who has constantly written that the girls on his island are wild, especially the tourists, your are quite depent on what is happening at RLC 🙄

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrFlexxy said:

A lot of these girls are directly affected by what you speak of. Wasters? they're trying to live their lives like the rest of us. Maybe don't sub to RLC and instead donate that money to a charity that's helping Ukraine.

Trying to live their lives? Put their lives on hold more like so they can be stared at by people on the internet in return for living in the West. No proper job with prospects for when they are older, only a couple of them are studying, most of them are no longer really young and can use that as an excuse for partying all the time. Wasters, mate.

What's a proper job? Should everyone be a doctor? or an Engineer? Is everyone that is part of the entertainment world wasters as well? You're here calling girls wasters while also paying to watch them. Sigh. Come back when you complete "Maturin"