B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't understand Tweety ... She must be aware that Holly can't stand Daniel "drugs dealer" Moron !  WHY is she going to B5 to be with them ?  Just hope it won't break their friendship ? 

She likes the drugs!! Couldn't wait to get them. Pills or cocaine, doesn't matter. 

La potion que vient d'absorber RADI ,pour régler ses ennuis digestifs ,de la façon dont elle grimace à très mauvais goût. Tant qu'elle ne modifiera pas son alimentation déséquilibrée + tabagie+drogue cela empirera avec le temps.

STOP RADI ! TU FOUS EN L'AIR TA VIE !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As was noticed and mentioned already from the very early days of Harley in B1 , her pussy is at the Top-3 of current roster , very good getting the chance that with the moving in the villa , we get the close ups to enjoy 🤩🤩

Today Loraine has passed Irma and is now the girl who has been second longest in GOV / COV after Gina. She has now a total of 584 days - and counting

Holly - with 531 days - has passed Megan and Monica and hunting on Nelly & Bogdan on #5

Radislava passes Megan tomorrow (492 days)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't understand Tweety ... She must be aware that Holly can't stand Daniel "drugs dealer" Moron !  WHY is she going to B5 to be with them ?  Just hope it won't break their friendship ? 

Holly and Tweety are both good friends with Kylie and Rus. They'll all know whatever the reason is as to why Holly doesn't want to spend time with Daniel (which we don't know, we can only speculate what that reason is). Holly probably had a date after spending the day with Tweety, and Tweety decided to spend some time with Kylie/Rus, simple as that.

I've said it before, Holly is mature enough that she doesn't let her issue with Daniel effect other people, she has no issues with friends spending time with him

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Today Loraine has passed Irma and is now the girl who has been second longest in GOV / COV after Gina. She has now a total of 584 days - and counting

Holly - with 531 days - has passed Megan and Monica and hunting on Nelly & Bogdan on #5

Radislava passes Megan tomorrow (492 days)

so shes been out celebrating all night

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Some of B5 conclusions , Harley and Ulyana seem to be in outside activities development as they have a second night out , considering that Harley has no boundaries and it is the most we have seen from her not having sex , I expect things happening sooner or later despite the privacy difficulties .

Holly and Loraine seem to be the weakest links together with isolated Radislava , at least Tweety she chose to return in B5 and spend her evening there . 

Masha and Olivia it is the most suitable friendship , they are both creative and focused on things they like and what they don’t , I think it was a surprise that we hadn’t seen more in the past with those two as I consider them really similar characters in many things . The thing  between Holly and Masha can’t be explained as it was seen that these two have  been very close .. oh well , it is Holly … 

I don't think so, Holly and Loraine are both are more pleasing to the eye physically than the rest of the girls in B4 from my point of view. Just because they don't have a cock inside them every 2-3 days on camera doesn't make them weak links. Stop trying to make out they are a problem or are making problems for the others, there's nowt wrong with them. 🙂 

• Upvote 5