Leora - Home Activities (2022) #44

StnCld316

47 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Even when Paul walks through the door, it won't be him - Just an actor paid to play the part of Paul, to fool us all.

Isn't that how things go on RLC, according to the Magic Bullet theorists??

Ha!  Good one.  Let's take the conspiracy one step farther.  The reason Leora's Paul clone boy friend in Prague never came to the apartment because he was Paul living nearby all along.  That would be Leora's best ever

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I like leora, but I'll have to give it to ulyana for the hottest woman on rlc!!! 

Different strokes for different folks ! 🙂

Some folks don't look further than the physical.

Personally I can only judge Leora, as I never bothered with the rest, but unless Leora has become very ugly in body and her personality since January when last I saw her then she is still the " full package " and has been for many years now......You don't keep a fan base for years like her unless you are something special.

She doesn't give what she used to perhaps, but the looks and inner self are still very attractive. IMO !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Different strokes for different folks ! 🙂

Some folks don't look further than the physical.

Personally I can only judge Leora, as I never bothered with the rest, but unless Leora has become very ugly in body and her personality since January when last I saw her then she is still the " full package " and has been for many years now......You don't keep a fan base for years like her unless you are something special.

She doesn't give what she used to perhaps, but the looks and inner self are still very attractive. IMO !

Come Back Jimbo

Leora Is Still the Full Package and More

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I need some more info please on what is Paul's situation regarding his visit is it for Residence or is it like Malia's time period 90 days was it ?

If he has moved permelently from the old apartment (ex-RLC owned) then sadly most of their possesions will still be left there.

Their lives are a gamble for sure.

• Like 2