Leora - Home Activities (2022) #44

StnCld316

Everybody and I mean everybody here on camcaps likes to speculate about RLC and the tenants. It is my turn to throw this speculation out there. What if Paul, a reservist, does get called up and has orders to go into Ukraine to fight the Ukrainian soldiers. Now further to that, what if Paul's military leader orders his group to shoot and kill innocent Ukrainian civilians on the spot. If that happens and there is concrete evidence that Paul and his miltary unit are convicted of war cimes and punishable by execution or long term imprisonment then where does that leave Leora? What if Paul and his unit gets wiped out by the tenacious Ukraine fighters. What about Eva, the female humping dog. I suppose Leora and Paul don't know the brutality that Russia has exerted on Ukraine and it's citizens. Maybe Paul has an exemption from serving on the front lines. Leora is Russian. Paul is Russian and a reservist. Leora might be easily accepted by other countries (currently in Prague, Czechosavakia I believe) but maybe not so good for Paul. After the war, will Leora want to move back to heavily sanctioned Russia? The dynamics of the war might add even more complications to the lovebirds future. A lot of different scenarios can play out and that gives plenty of room for speculation which plays into the hands of camcaps - lol.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

I wrote this in the last section -

"....Malia and her husband are ready to try and go back home as parts have been declared safe but Leora is worried and warned them to wait a while."

Someone decided that this was deserving of a 'laugh' reaction. 

Like to see this spineless coward in a war situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

good Morning  

good night 

good thursday everyone
great job

07/04/2022 07/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Everybody and I mean everybody here on camcaps likes to speculate about RLC and the tenants. It is my turn to throw this speculation out there. What if Paul, a reservist, does get called up and has orders to go into Ukraine to fight the Ukrainian soldiers. Now further to that, what if Paul's military leader orders his group to shoot and kill innocent Ukrainian civilians on the spot. If that happens and there is concrete evidence that Paul and his miltary unit are convicted of war cimes and punishable by execution or long term imprisonment then where does that leave Leora? What if Paul and his unit gets wiped out by the tenacious Ukraine fighters. What about Eva, the female humping dog. I suppose Leora and Paul don't know the brutality that Russia has exerted on Ukraine and it's citizens. Maybe Paul has an exemption from serving on the front lines. Leora is Russian. Paul is Russian and a reservist. Leora might be easily accepted by other countries (currently in Prague, Czechosavakia I believe) but maybe not so good for Paul. After the war, will Leora want to move back to heavily sanctioned Russia? The dynamics of the war might add even more complications to the lovebirds future. A lot of different scenarios can play out and that gives plenty of room for speculation which plays into the hands of camcaps - lol.

There is no necessity for speculation at all.....The status quo remains unchanged as such.

Paul and Eva are in Russia preparing to journey to meet up with Leora in Prague when the opportune moment presents itself. 

The war has made it more complicated but not impossible, where there's a will there's a way......If Leora and Paul want it to happen then it will happen.

Tomorrow, next week, next month........Who knows !!

All the speculation is counter productive and achieves and alters nothing!......  If your auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle, speculate on that scenario.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5