B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly could move in B2 , she will be in the centre of Barcelona , she can do all of her things she wishes …At this moment , the penthouse is reserved , there will be no jacuzzi fun later as per tradition …Give this room to Tweety at least , Marlene , even back to the sisters ..But I know , it is Holly …

I’d honestly prefer it if Holly/Tweety were out of the villa, think it’d suit them much better. People seem to think the villa is the cool place, but most of the time it’s filled with drama

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Sinceramente preferirei che Holly/Tweety fosse fuori dalla villa, penso che sarebbe molto più adatto a loro. La gente sembra pensare che la villa sia un posto fantastico, ma la maggior parte delle volte è piena di drammi

I think I can say that there are not many girls who want to stay at the villa because it is too far from Barcelona. The first time makes a good impression but when you live there it is different, especially if you are young. If Holly is there she most likely had done her own math.

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly could move in B2 , she will be in the centre of Barcelona , she can do all of her things she wishes …At this moment , the penthouse is reserved , there will be no jacuzzi fun later as per tradition …Give this room to Tweety at least , Marlene , even back to the sisters ..But I know , it is Holly …

Hey Mr. Biden please keep calm. 😏

7 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

I’d honestly prefer it if Holly/Tweety were out of the villa, think it’d suit them much better. People seem to think the villa is the cool place, but most of the time it’s filled with drama

What are you doing now too. 😄

If there were no boys, most likely the girls would have ended up in the tub but this is the result of badly made invitations or with badly made people. I don't think Tweety, Holly, Harley, Ulyana would get naked in front of Rus and Daniel. I remember that Holly is not one to hold back, how many times have we seen her naked in the tub with Bruno and her monstrous friend? There were Milena, Valeria, Loraine, Monica and add whoever you want

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If there were no boys, most likely the girls would have ended up in the tub but this is the result of badly made invitations or with badly made people. I don't think Tweety, Holly, Harley, Ulyana would get naked in front of Rus and Daniel. I remember that Holly is not one to hold back, how many times have we seen her naked in the tub with Bruno and her monstrous friend? There were Milena, Valeria, Loraine, Monica and add whoever you want

Girls have ended many times in the jacuzzi with guys , invited in the villa , at times even nothing happened .There’s a fact now here , both Holly and Loraine are owners of the two nest rooms in the villa and they are both now laying sleeping for their  own reasons .It is their “ home “and they can do whatever they want , whenever they want , with whoever they want , any time of any day , as long as they respect common sharing rules in an apartment with others …The problem in the villa currently is the bad relationships , unless this improves ( looks completely extraordinary to happen at this period ) , it will be a bad place to watch wand evenings like this instead of being fun , smiles and escape from daily habits and routines for the majority , will be ending with anyone isolating in the bedroom .. If this continues more , it won’t be fun like it was B1 in the past and other similar occasions at times .

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Le ragazze sono finite molte volte nella vasca idromassaggio con ragazzi, invitati nella villa, a volte non è successo nemmeno niente. C'è un fatto ora qui, sia Holly che Loraine sono le proprietarie delle due stanze nido nella villa e ora stanno entrambe dormendo per le proprie ragioni. È la loro “casa” e possono fare quello che vogliono, quando vogliono, con chi vogliono, in ogni momento della giornata, purché rispettino le regole comuni di condivisione in appartamento con gli altri... Il problema in la villa attualmente è la cattiva relazione, a meno che questo non migliori (sembra assolutamente straordinario che accada in questo periodo), sarà un brutto posto per guardare serate di bacchetta come questa invece di essere divertenti, sorrisi e fuggire dalle abitudini e routine quotidiane per la maggior parte , finirà con chiunque si isoli in camera da letto .. Se continua così ,non sarà divertente come lo era B1 in passato e altre occasioni simili a volte.

Sure, I know but here the problems have a name: Rus and Daniel and we know why and then I don't understand that Holly ever said no to the use of the tub, whether she was present or absent. So we don't always just blame Holly .. How many times have we seen Cleopatra fuck? We imagined a fuck on the terrace outside the cam on the evening of the piss in the sink and I remember that even in B2 there were big parties

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Holly sembra sempre ritirarsi nella sua stanza quando la festa inizia, o forse è a causa della presenza di Daniel, non sono sicuro.

They let her know that Daniel was coming, so she ran away, without having dinner and she hasn't been down since 8pm. This is the atmosphere that reigns in the villa and don't say they don't know about Daniel, a bad fight was born between Loraine and Radi with Olivia for this reason but when you want to give sorrow we are always ready

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Girls have ended many times in the jacuzzi with guys, invited into the villa, at times even nothing happened. There's a fact now here, both Holly and Loraine are owners of the two nest rooms in the villa and they are both now laying sleeping for their own reasons. It is their "home" and they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, with whoever they want, any time of any day, as long as they respect common sharing rules in an apartment with others… The problem in the villa currently is the bad relationships, unless this improves (looks completely extraordinary to happen at this period), it will be a bad place to watch wand evenings like this instead of being fun, smiles and escape from daily habits and routines for the majority , will be ending with anyone isolating in the bedroom .. If this continues more,it won't be fun like it was B1 in the past and other similar occasions at times.

There you go again suggesting there are problems between the girls in the villa bs. 🙄

They were all having at good time earlier around the table on the terrace, chatting and laughing in a very good party atmosphere. Where you see bad relations I see people minding their own business.

• Upvote 2