B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No chance. Eva and Matvei are not the sexual party types and I don't see Masha doing anything crazy with a serious boyfriend back home. Had this been maybe two or three years ago it would be a different conversation. Anything action related will be shit we've already seen before.

Masha did last time with Daniel

The only teasing thing @JenniferMom with  the visit of Daniel it is how things now evolve and possibly end when the sun will be many hours up in Barcelona with Masha , Olivia and him 😂🤣😂🤣😛 The mattress is already positioned since a couple of days ago…

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Any Rehab Centre should take a look at Daniel and show the people the effects when you take DRUGS !!  Sorry if I offended his fans !   

Yeah, when you take drugs you get invited into villas with hot women and get to fuck them.

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only teasing thing @JenniferMom with  the visit of Daniel it is how things now evolve and possibly end when the sun will be many hours up in Barcelona with Masha , Olivia and him 😂🤣😂🤣😛 The mattress is already positioned since a couple of days ago…

Thank you.   This Daniel person is a little creepy to me.

• Upvote 1