B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

Seeing them partying all day and now past midnight, I would have expected to come here and see the thread marked as SCORCHING HOT. 

But no.

Can someone give me the 30 second debrief?  What is our greatest chance for action?  I see Matvei and Eva.  There's Masha.  Radi has her girlfriend.  I hear Nana is here but she is face down with fake lesbian Lorraine so can't confirm.  Anyone else from other apartments in Barca.

Could be a long night.

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Seeing them partying all day and now past midnight, I would have expected to come here and see the thread marked as SCORCHING HOT. 

But no.

Can someone give me the 30 second debrief?  What is our greatest chance for action?  I see Matvei and Eva.  There's Masha.  Radi has her girlfriend.  I hear Nana is here but she is face down with fake lesbian Lorraine so can't confirm.  Anyone else from other apartments in Barca.

Could be a long night.

Just a party with music and alcohol and some great reunions , unexpected and surprising .. the chemistry in B4 is preventing from a more “ family “ atmosphere , still , it has been a great party .. it’s not about sex always ..the lack of guys ( outsiders ) or girls apart from Cecilia isn’t helping to see flirts , approaches and so on .. in the end , most of the people don’t like to see tenants mixture incidents .. they condemn it , they throw the blame to some “ usual suspects “ , add any possible drug use and there you have it ..long seem the days that Bruno would conquer …😏

Daniel is here , the topic will get nasty with negative posts and comments , background posts when needed and if anything excited happens .. it is always too much ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But no.

Could be a long night.

No chance. Eva and Matvei are not the sexual party types and I don't see Masha doing anything crazy with a serious boyfriend back home. Had this been maybe two or three years ago it would be a different conversation. Anything action related will be shit we've already seen before.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Daniel is here , the topic will get nasty with negative posts and comments , background posts when needed and if anything excited happens .. it is always too much ..

The only thing better than him being there is reading all the bullshit that gets posted about him. It's almost as if people tend to want to ignore the fact that these girls are grown ups and will do what they want with whom they want.