B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sex in the kitchen can be erotic but I wonder what  the  other girls think about what  is happening  right now?

Well, whatever they prep on that bench in the next few days is gonna taste of fish...😏

Seriously though, I think Fiora's pathetic and sad...Probably the biggest showgirl we've ever seen...and Vamp is up for best supporting actor...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

It is difficult not to like a girl as they are most of them nice looking , but if I could put some at the bottom of my list in comparison to others ,here you go

-Katie , 

-Beatrice 

-Olivia

-Zabava 

il y a 38 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Le sexe dans la cuisine peut être érotique mais je me demande ce que les autres filles pensent de ce qui se passe en ce moment ?

Erotique pour qui ?    Ces malades ne pensent qu'à leur bonus qu'ils vont toucher  !

On 4/8/2022 at 5:05 PM, miscvoyeur said:

What difference does it make when you're going to be glued to screen watching everything they do anyway so you come on here and judge them?

I'm sorry to disappoint someone as dear as you, but I dedicate 10 minutes every now and then to look at these flats, I'm just fond of them, because if I had to pay for what happens, I would give my money to charity

5 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

She's learning English, studying astrology and working toward opening a Lingerie business. A lot of the art work she's doing is to help her with the design side of it. All this was said in English classes.

... plus regular dancing, yoga, keep fit, yes it's a bit like an education I just wish she would get her balls out again. It has been said before but I, for one, like having a person who is not your regular larger-than-life reality show recruit and I believe her character is still developing so she may no longer be the person she was on entering RLC. I do not blame her for quitting the 2 parties early, I did too, what a monstrous (and boring) bunch they seem to become after the sun sets and they get a bit of booze in them: Not for the faint-hearted 😂

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Can anyone explain Cecilia's role to me these days?

Maybe one day she becomes GOV ..And then it can be Radi visiting her ..Therefore is looks like an going awaiting call to join RLC , maybe she succeeds , maybe not ..She’s a local , big advantage ..If RLC had the problems of recruiting or finding girls like some months ago ( which now isn’t a problem because they have I think dozens of girls waiting and ready to become tenants any day possible if they get the call  , talking about the no visa problem Ukrainian girls ) , I believe she would have already a bed .