Voyeur Hub

31 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

At this moment Voyeur Hub has just 2 appartments to offer, but in one lives Clara Bendover with her BF, my favourite from VHTV. It's the same old appartment they had in VHTV & VL. VoyeurLife.com is dead (again).

Let's see, if this project grows a little bit...

I'd like to see both projects grow. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2022 at 2:45 AM, Catmaster said:

At this moment Voyeur Hub has just 2 appartments to offer, but in one lives Clara Bendover with her BF, my favourite from VHTV. It's the same old appartment they had in VHTV & VL. VoyeurLife.com is dead (again).

Let's see, if this project grows a little bit...

On 4/8/2022 at 3:21 AM, StnCld316 said:

I'd like to see both projects grow. 

Yayyy! At least another voyeur cam site to follow and see how it progresses. To me, Clara has a very curvy gorgeous ass and nice meaty pussy. The other couple I think are ex camarads tenants. Each place has one free cam.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yayyy! At least another voyeur cam site to follow and see how it progresses. To me, Clara has a very curvy gorgeous ass and nice meaty pussy. The other couple I think are ex camarads tenants. Each place has one free cam.

It's a start.  Now they just have to build on it and bring it to fruition.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a start.  Now they just have to build on it and bring it to fruition.

Have you had any communication with the owners of this site? What about posting images? I grabbed some pics but will hold off posting any until you get some verification. I quit posting VHTV pics because of my dissatisfaction with the site but won't mind promoting voyeurhub if allowed.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Have you had any communication with the owners of this site? What about posting images? I grabbed some pics but will hold off posting any until you get some verification. I quit posting VHTV pics because of my dissatisfaction with the site but won't mind promoting voyeurhub if allowed.

I'll see what I can find out.  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Alice & Will have joined in as the third couple. I'm not sure, if they once were on RLC?

Clara & Stas were originally on VHTV and have kept their same name. Possible that Alice & Will might have been on RLC with different names but never see them .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Caroline & David are also simultaneouly broadcasting live on camarads under the names Robb & Liz. Go figure - two voyeur cam sites using the same couple and the same kitchen cam (assume all cams the same). Something fishy between these two sites.

IIRC Camarads wasn't available in my region. Maybe this is an explanation.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Caroline & David are also simultaneouly broadcasting live on camarads under the names Robb & Liz. Go figure - two voyeur cam sites using the same couple and the same kitchen cam (assume all cams the same). Something fishy between these two sites.

Das ist richtig. "Caroline" hat vor 2 oder 3 Tagen in der Küche erst lange Zeit völlig nackt posiert bei CDS.

Edit: Aufnahme 16.06.   18:50 Uhr  und einige Tage vorher