9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holy shit dude. She had three periods since this wild rumors began and you guys still believe that is pregnant.  Maybe she is pregnant.........by the Holly Spirit.

I was about to say that, you beat me to it. 👍

She tends to put weight on when she stays, she did do her last two stays too same as this stay. And the extra weight make her boobs bouncier. 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Antworte doch einfach, wer " ist wir? "Ich glaube nichts hier, hatte damals einfach nur eine Frage gestellt. Du hättest einfach nicht antworten brauchen, wenn es dir zu viel ist.

"you" the ones that believe in this nonsense. Pay attention to the conversation.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I was about to say that, you beat me to it. 👍

She tends to put weight on when she stays, she did do her last two stays too same as this stay. And the extra weight make her boobs bouncier. 🙂 

Maybe I don't pay much attention to every girl but only a few that gain weight during the project. Marlene is one that has bad eating habits.

I understand that Cecilia is angry with Radi for how she behaved with Tweety during the visit: she practically forgot about the friend who has been helping her for a month. Radi is trying to recover her relationship with some cuddles

Just now, poncherello said:

Sorry but you are not a tenant. For the same reason should we call Daniel after Fritz? Anyway no problem, we will continue to know her as Cecilia

Is a forum rule not call the participants by their real name.

Just now, thinga69 said:

È una regola del forum non chiamare i partecipanti con il loro vero nome.

I know, I know the real names of many participants and I have never dared to indicate them like that. I did it only because Cecilia is not a participant, she is a guest and on some occasions she has presented herself with the real name that I had never understood. Daniel does too and we call him Daniel. I remind you, as proof of my correctness, that a few days ago someone published the photo of building B4 and I immediately complained to the moderator who deleted it in two minutes