B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Someone said that Olivia and Ulyanna were sisters ... I can confirm that if it is the case, they practiced incest in front of us on May 21st 2020 in B2, Cams 9-10 ... Kissing, Pussy and Ass Licking were done plus dildoing ... 

I really don't think they are sisters at ALL !!  If so, they are way much closer than Mia and Lia !  😂

they are sister

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It's just my opinion but one big problem with RLC is they just put a bunch of girls together and hope it works out, without giving any thought to the personalities or lifestyle of the girls they put together. It is true that Radi seems to be ignored lately, but I believe Loraine is the root cause of most of the problems between the girls with her whispering and gossiping about other girls. I think if Loraine would leave the relationship between the girls would improve dramatically and a lot less drama.

I agree with Loraine but Radislava is also a very difficult character .She has contributed a lot ( Radislava ) but I think it is too much time for her with RLC and honestly , I don’t know what more she can give . Some days ago I said that Loraine is one of the weak links and I stand with my opinion as I also stand with my opinion for Holly who - sorry to say - she uses RLC  as free rent , if others think differently , they can think Holly of the past and the nowadays Holly . We then have 3 girls now , Loraine , Radislava and Holly .. Having Loraine out as she offers the absolute zero ( except a nice woman to look at our screens ) , it will improve the living of the rest , I agree , this constant and behind the back whispering it only makes things worse for whatever rumors and gossiping . 

Radislava had problems also with many , she was for months isolated in B1 before Stella arrived and actually had a real friend . She had problems with Serafima , she was difficult to keep whatever friendship with any tenant the last 16 months ,Mila was a good distraction , a Cecilia of sorts . Then out of nowhere she befriended Tweety , everyone can remember her videocalls to her , Tweety is in the middle of her friendship to Holly and a nice relationship with Radislava but she could never betray Holly and she has chosen Holly although she keeps the door open for Radislava but I think because she feels sad for her being alone . It is more than clear that Holly prefers Loraine in the company than Radislava who she barely talks to .

With all these alliances , for me it is a duo , Radislava and Loraine that keeps this villa in a really unpleasant mood and perhaps Holly also in a stand by status . I am disappointed to say it for all fans but a villa without Loraine and Radislava at this certain point it is the right move and possible relationships will see an improvement .

For me , B4 currently is the most “ fake “ tenants  relationships we see , it is smiles and behaving “ nice “ when most of these girls are totally indifferent for others and they don’t give a shit although pretending doing so . And for us subscribers , the results are also obvious as nothing of importance and watchable happens , except the Radislava becoming Ginger - sorry to say - using poor  Cecilia and the rest just offering some shows every now and then .The only REAL is that with so many girls and the jealousy that it occurs in such situations ( I am prettier / I am better / I fuck on cameras / I masturbate , the others don’t and similar things ) , it is a REAL LIFE thing at the moment in a fake relationships house .

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Then they made an incestous sisters show for us !!  And not just once !  Many times when they were with Mimi and Fiora in B2 

i am shocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kim is acting as if she has rejoined the project.  She looks to have arrived early for either the opening of B7, or someone is leaving B-4.  The only bed that does not have two people sleeping in it is Lorraine's.  (I am putting aside Fiora or Harley camping out in the living room.). No room for Masha, so she is off to B-6.

Daniel showing up in B-5 today only reinforces the thought that it was Mr. and Mrs. Rus who invited him to B-4 for the party.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Radislava’s isolation in the villa it is a sad thing to watch , Tweetie at least  tried to be the only one to approach her yesterday . The daily appearances of Cecilia are simply happening so as not to be lonely . Unfortunately , it is the period she has no supporters , I think if things keep on like this , the villa watching will become even worse than it is already now and the current alliances . 

The villa needs big changes , I think the time is up with the current way of how things are , Loraine is in her own world , Holly has made her choices and she just keeps herself close to Tweety who at the moment tries to be the “ peacemaker “ and keep the connection with everyone .The 4 girls are united and stronger than ever , therefore it is absolutely of no problem to them the relationships to the rest of the residents of the villa .

In my opinion , the overpopulation and the way that the room has been given is causing even more troubles .It is insane and absolutely ridiculous that either Harley or Fiora take it in turns to sleep on the couch in the living room . I have no idea what RLC’s expectations are and what do they think that the girls can do and offer , a weekend with Fiora and her guy when he visits , a party every now and then when Kylie and Rus visit and Cecilia visiting to keep company to lonely and isolated Radislava is really “ terrible booking “ for RLC , if this is what the villa is currently offering the most , it is a disaster . 

Unless relationships change , the villa will go the path of Tata in B5 and before with Bonnie/ Rama & Lucian / Alexandra , that is people living under the same roof only because they have to do it and nearly anyone speaking to the others ..RLC needs to look into this matter , otherwise this sad and depressing atmosphere will be growing more and more .

Again this crap. I'll ask you a question DD, there are 6 beds in the villa. The penthouse has had sometimes one girl, sometimes 2 girls. So 6-7 girls in the villa at a time. When was the last time you saw all the girls spending ever single day with each other? 

• Upvote 3