Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Je pense la même chose que toi ... C'est quelqu'un qui a dit ça ... Moi je ne crois pas que ce soit des soeurs !! 

C'est DDHM qui a dit ca, il dit toujours n'importe quoi!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmmm..Even Harley is angry with “ us “ and she performs undercover 😔.. Except if she has her period ..

This was her 4th undercover bate since she got on RLC. 1 in B1, 2 in B6, and this one in B4. She likes to change it up once in awhile. 😉

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Someone said that Olivia and Ulyanna were sisters ... I can confirm that if it is the case, they practiced incest in front of us on May 21st 2020 in B2, Cams 9-10 ... Kissing, Pussy and Ass Licking were done plus dildoing ... 

I really don't think they are sisters at ALL !!  If so, they are way much closer than Mia and Lia !  😂

It is my understanding too that Olivia and Ulyana are not sisters because they were very intimate a number of times when they lived with Fiora and Mimi in B2.   

However, many people on here tried to prove to me that my understanding is wrong and said that they are sisters !!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is my understanding too that Olivia and Ulyana are not sisters because they were very intimate a number of times when they lived with Fiora and Mimi in B2.   

However, many people on here tried to prove to me that my understanding is wrong and said that they are sisters !!!

Furthermore, I don't believe or trust what Nana says. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Again this crap. I'll ask you a question DD, there are 6 beds in the villa. The penthouse has had sometimes one girl, sometimes 2 girls. So 6-7 girls in the villa at a time. When was the last time you saw all the girls spending ever single day with each other? 

Maybe you don’t get my point… I think it is crystal clear that the villa atmosphere , relationships , the ( no ) privacy are simply “ ice cold “ and I think that things don’t look nice , personally I have “ lost “ the feeling of watching it , I don’t know what unpredictable thing I can expect so as to tune in  , it is all a repeated scenario everyday. The only thing I expect are the parties which , without outsiders have no “ element of surprise “ aura apart from the Kylie & Rus incident some weeks ago . You like to watch , perfectly fine and your opinion is respected by me . I am still entitled to my “ crap “ but sorry, that’s how I see it and I simply post my thoughts , no need for characterizations on an opinion you don’t agree . 

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

This was her 4th undercover bate since she got on RLC. 1 in B1, 2 in B6, and this one in B4. She likes to change it up once in awhile. 😉

Now , you prove useful with your “ title “ here 😁 each on their own 🤓😏

It is clear that Radi has serious relationship problems with others (in general).

Aside from Cecilia, she hasn't managed to bond with any of the girls in every apartment she's been a regular or guest in. And even with Cecilia it doesn't seem to me that things are going well, now she constantly uses her as a Jolly to be pulled out at the right time just to be on top cam every night and in fact even the quality of the shows has dropped. 

• Upvote 4

It's always funny to see that people still haven't understood the difference between "show" and "reality" especially when the girls (Olivia, Mimi, Ulyana and Olivia) were participating in B2

Especially if you watch these "shows" carefully, you will realize that Olivia and Ulyana haven't a lot of interaction with each other, it was almost always Mimi with Olivia or Ulyana, Fiora with Olivia and Ulyana,  Olivia and Ulyana did one or two "shows" together during their stay
Besides, strangely, they did this kind of show just when there were already members who said they were sisters
So I think they did it to cloud the rumors
Otherwise just watch them since they are back, they act more like sisters or members of the same family than friends, I say that I say nothing

• Upvote 3