US General Domestic Politics (2022) #6 Begins 04/11/22.

1 hour ago, Freddie57 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday that he thinks "there's going to be sufficient factual information" to indict Trump.

Eric Holder was probably one of the most corrupt AGs in the history of this country. He was held in contempt of Congress for lying to a congressional committee and the only reason he was not charged with a crime is because he ran the DOJ. Eric Holder is a Democrat political hack, so anything he says means nothing to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freddie57 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday that he thinks "there's going to be sufficient factual information" to indict Trump.

This is just more proof of how much Democrats fear that Trump will run for reelection in 2024. They know they cannot beat him in a fair election so they need to use the legal system to prevent him from running. Very similar to what Putin does to political adversaries in Russia.:dodgy:

16 hours ago, Freddie57 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A San Francisco judge tossed out former President Donald Trump’s lawsuit challenging his permanent ban from...

Trump just can't stop losing!

I hope Biden's far left energy policies cause gasoline prices to soar to $30/gal. where you live and that those policies also cause you to have an electric black out when the temperature reaches 100 degrees this summer.:tongue:

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Elon Musk said he fears for his life after Russian threats. With as much as they fear free speech, there are probably many Democrats in this country who would help the Russians.:dodgy:

What's there to fear.  Be a man and stand up.  

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What's there to fear.  Be a man and stand up.  

Elon Musk is standing up to those in the U.S. who want to limit free speech to only people who agree with their political ideology. That's why people on the left are going so crazy about Musk buying Twitter? 

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Elon Musk is standing up to those in the U.S. who want to limit free speech to only people who agree with their political ideology. That's why people on the left are going so crazy about Musk buying Twitter? 

You said he fears for his life.    What's he got to fear. That's why I quoted the post.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You said he fears for his life.    What's he got to fear. That's why I quoted the post.

Free speech is ok but to instigate a riot is another thing from the right wing ! For woman who are not allowed to have control over their bodies that smacks of a communist ideaology but this is coming from the right wing element !