B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont like it when the girls take the piss out of us, if they would rather be offcam go and live somewhere where there are none

For you they shouldn't have social life, because they aren't off-cam all the time. But let's just keep things like this. End of argument.

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont like it when the girls take the piss out of us, if they would rather be offcam go and live somewhere where there are none

We are arguing or let’s say we have different opinions but I think everyone here wants to admire these girls , feel entertained , relax and enjoy .With you at least here , the discussions are possible , civilized and with respect and I think this is what matters the most .

• Upvote 2

Just now, corvette84 said:

These 2 do nothing sisters need to go, just like Tata needed to go. When they are there, they do absolutely nothing. They should learn what to do from Marlene and Karol. 😕

They should have no social life and have her pussies pointed to the cams all the time. 

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are arguing or let’s say we have different opinions but I think everyone here wants to admire these girls , feel entertained , relax and enjoy .With you at least here , the discussions are possible , civilized and with respect and I think this is what matters the most .

as my discussions always are, i have my opinions and respect other peoples

Just now, wooders78 said:

as my discussions always are, i have my opinions and respect other peoples

Not everyone does  this as you know that’s why my praise on you .

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

we cant call esmi a do-nothing after tonight, she just wont do it on cam

Maybe because on the one hand I wouldn't see her bringing some guy in without talking with them (but I can be wrong for bad), and on the other hand she has no privacy there unfortunately... 

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Maybe because on the one hand I wouldn't see her bringing someone in without talking with them, and on the other hand she has no privacy there unfortunately... 

Why would she do that when she has the guys place with no cameras.😏

• Sad 1