B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Eva really getting nailed in the ass. And she liked it too!! At this point he has already came in her pussy.

Incredible.   These two are fantastic.

If you don't want to see the interesting stain left on the sheet, stop watching at 05:48:38.

To be clear, I am not a big fan of anal penetration.  At all.  This was not the most erotic thing we have seen  from Eva and  Mat (IMHO).  What makes it fantastic for me is it just shows how totally open Eva and how much she loves this man.  It seems like there isn't  anything she wouldn't do sexually for him.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope he doesn't get a infection.

My wife and I have had anal sex a thousand times (at her request) without issue, but two things we did learn you better clean yourself up afterwards. This applies also to a woman after a man cums inside her. Make sure you clean up or your chances of a UTI are higher. 

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Incredible.   These two are fantastic.

If you don't want to see the interesting stain left on the sheet, stop watching at 05:48:38.

Eva put her finger in it and smelled it. Eva tried anal sex with her husband, Sam, but he was bigger than this guy and I am not sure if she enjoyed it with Sam. Here she had a big smile on her face after she turned and made him pull out. 

Watching more replay I see they started again 4 hours later. Here is Eva getting a foot cramp while trying to have an orgasm. She still struggles to have one but when she does they are wonderful to listen to as she is not a quiet lover. That turns me on. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The girls that I find hottest are girls like Eva and Karol. You look at them at day-to-day life and you don't grasp the possibility that they hot in bed.

That's why many of us "old timers" who we're there during the Russian days paid so much attention to the Eva and Sam apartment...everything you are seeing now with Eva happened during that time. I still think that Eva and Masha are just good friends and not sexually attracted to each other...although alcohol consumption could prove me wrong about that. I  also believe that Eva is still a bisexual woman. I'm not sure whether there is another woman she could meet and be attracted to, but my best guess it would Martina, but I have a funny feeling they will never meet... speculation of course, but I think Martina is done with ANY interaction with Barcelona appartments.

3 hours ago, DWI said:

I'm not sure whether there is another woman she could meet and be attracted to, but my best guess it would Martina, but I have a funny feeling they will never meet... speculation of course, but I think Martina is done with ANY interaction with Barcelona appartments.

I think Martina and Eva could easily hit it off.  But I’m guessing this would really piss off Nelly and I don’t think Martina would do that to her.  It’s funny as I type this but Martina was sensitive to Bogdan’s wishes and maybe now Nelly’s … but she did not seem to think twice about fucking someone else while in a relationship with Alberto.