B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am wondering if Eva is trying piss.

Saw the clip after posting.  Not so sure now.  If they were by the WC (how’s that for showing off my European continentalism?) I would think Piper nailed it.  Not so sure here. In defense of Piper, it seems like she constantly needs his cock and no place in the apartment is off limits … so it’s difficult to tell.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Saw the clip after posting.  Not so sure now.  If they were by the WC (how’s that for showing off my European continentalism?) I would think Piper nailed it.  Not so sure here. In defense of Piper, it seems like she constantly needs his cock and no place in the apartment is off limits … so it’s difficult to tell.

This clip that I shared was taken just after they left the actual toilet, i.e., both of them were in the toilet where the stool is located. Prior to that there were in the LR where she sucked his cock and deep throated it, he then fucked her for a few minutes but didn't come. 

This is what they were doing just prior to going to the toilet together.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

15 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am wondering if Eva is trying piss. She leads him into the toilet then comes out and cleans up his cock then proceeds to rinse her mouth out and spit into the sink. I occasionally enjoy this too... having a woman piss in my mouth and swallowing it. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Hi pied, well we all have our own perverted sexual practices. Thx for sharing. It is interesting that rlc allows a guy pissing in a sink, or trashcan. Or in someone's mouth, but pissing in a toilet is too shocking and disgusting. Lol 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am wondering if Eva is trying piss. She leads him into the toilet then comes out and cleans up his cock then proceeds to rinse her mouth out and spit into the sink. I occasionally enjoy this too... having a woman piss in my mouth and swallowing it. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ew do not want GIF by Arika Sato

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Oui c'est sur, je ne lui donne pas d'ordre !

Après elle est parti vers 13h00 de B4 et elle est arrivée vers 18h00 à B6, ce sont des heures approximatives 

mais du coup ça laisse quand même assez de temps pour amener les valises dans le nouvel appartement et ranger ses affaires 😁