B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

I don't expect these antics from Eva. Why do these things if she isn't interested in getting to the point? She is much better than that and above all she does not need these...things.

Since Olivia has been there, will it be Fiora's next time?

37 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't expect these antics from Eva. Why do these things if she isn't interested in getting to the point? She is much better than that and above all she does not need these...things.

Since Olivia has been there, will it be Fiora's next time?

Clearly Eva WANTED to go further and it was Olivia that left the bedroom. How are you blaming Eva for anything?

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Clearly Eva WANTED to go further and it was Olivia that left the bedroom. How are you blaming Eva for anything?

I doubt it's all Olivia's fault, it's clear they talked about it before to organize it all. The same thing happened with Masha, yet when it comes to fucking Masha never backs down. Now it happened with Olivia. I begin to doubt that it is always others who pull back at the last minute for no reason.

It starts to stink if two girls like Masha and Olivia, who have fucked the worse persons and have done threesomes in the past, pull back as if they find out who knows what decency.

For anyone who watched the majority of it , you could easily tell that it was Olivia who was “ orchestrating “ let’s say , the one deciding how much more or not . 

Now , for me , Masha was a different story than Olivia despite getting the same result .The whole thing was a very tensed , gradually building erotically game , with  Masha was 100 times more serious as they were all naked , but I think with Masha , first , Masha didn’t want to go for more most probably as she didn’t feel it was the right thing to do and also her visits to the bathroom “helped” her 😂 that  day to “chill “ her desires , we all know , if Masha wants something and someone sexual , she always have  no matter what ( except if she’s stopped ) , the only one who escaped was Gina and Bruno that one and only time in the LR ( most probably Gina didn’t go further ) .

With Olivia it was more “ softcore “ .There were never panties out , but Olivia would always decide what more to do or not , she clearly ( Olivia ) wasn’t pushing for full nudity and for whoever saw in details , she never ever touched Matvei’s cock . The way I see it , Olivia simply wanted to have a show in the making , she just doesn’t know Eva sexually and that as soon as she gets horny , she won’t hesitate  and Matvei is at this point the reason I believe that both Masha and Olivia would hesitate , Masha respects Eva incredibly much and also her experience with Dasha and then boyfriend Sasha is also something that put a “ STOP “ in her mind and Olivia , it is just that she’s not at all willing to get in the middle of any drama created beteeen Eva and Matvei .They need to sit down a couple of times more and speak about relationships and how they see life and all this and only then , maybe something more happens . 

At the moment , it is simply respect and a kind of not wanting to interfere for more from Olivia , it is all till a certain point .But the right approach , can always bring something .In my opinion , only with a non tenant maybe something more could be seen on cameras , an unknown visitor or a girl that maybe they met at a bar or something like that , we will see .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

For anyone who watched the majority of it , you could easily tell that it was Olivia who was “ orchestrating “ let’s say , the one deciding how much more or not . 

Now , for me , Masha was a different story than Olivia despite getting the same result .The whole thing was a very tensed , gradually building erotically game , with  Masha was 100 times more serious as they were all naked , but I think with Masha , first , Masha didn’t want to go for more most probably as she didn’t feel it was the right thing to do and also her visits to the bathroom “helped” her 😂 that  day to “chill “ her desires , we all know , if Masha wants something and someone sexual , she always have  no matter what ( except if she’s stopped ) , the only one who escaped was Gina and Bruno that one and only time in the LR ( most probably Gina didn’t go further ) .

With Olivia it was more “ softcore “ .There were never panties out , but Olivia would always decide what more to do or not , she clearly ( Olivia ) wasn’t pushing for full nudity and for whoever saw in details , she never ever touched Matvei’s cock . The way I see it , Olivia simply wanted to have a show in the making , she just doesn’t know Eva sexually and that as soon as she gets horny , she won’t hesitate  and Matvei is at this point the reason I believe that both Masha and Olivia would hesitate , Masha respects Eva incredibly much and also her experience with Dasha and then boyfriend Sasha is also something that put a “ STOP “ in her mind and Olivia , it is just that she’s not at all willing to get in the middle of any drama created beteeen Eva and Matvei .They need to sit down a couple of times more and speak about relationships and how they see life and all this and only then , maybe something more happens . 

At the moment , it is simply respect and a kind of not wanting to interfere for more from Olivia , it is all till a certain point .But the right approach , can always bring something .In my opinion , only with a non tenant maybe something more could be seen on cameras , an unknown visitor or a girl that maybe they met at a bar or something like that , we will see .

Hi dd,

I like some of the things you say here. I myself am ok with last night. I thought that despite not being hardcore sex, it was still pretty sensual and erotic. I feel as though Eva showed her bisexual side and I think there is more of that to come...after all, it is her nature as was proven during her Russian days. I think you're correct in believing that there was some pre-event planning between Olivia and Eva. Was last night just a "show"? Maybe. Maybe not. But I find it heartening that we now all know that Eva still likes girls...I was worried that she no longer had those desires. So that gives me hope that under the proper circumstances we'll see the real Eva in action with another woman. I just hope that sometime in the future Eva meets Martina. If that happens let's see whether there's any chemistry there. Thanks again for your input.

15 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi dd,

I like some of the things you say here. I myself am ok with last night. I thought that despite not being hardcore sex, it was still pretty sensual and erotic. I feel as though Eva showed her bisexual side and I think there is more of that to come...after all, it is her nature as was proven during her Russian days. I think you're correct in believing that there was some pre-event planning between Olivia and Eva. Was last night just a "show"? Maybe. Maybe not. But I find it heartening that we now all know that Eva still likes girls...I was worried that she no longer had those desires. So that gives me hope that under the proper circumstances we'll see the real Eva in action with another woman. I just hope that sometime in the future Eva meets Martina. If that happens let's see whether there's any chemistry there. Thanks again for your input.

I think whatever more happens , the x factor is Matvei , we simply don’t know the guy . If he has no problems for threesomes , i don’t see why we can’t expect more . But only if he is fine with that , that’s why it is all in the end the way that Eva and Matvei see their relationship . 

For example , Kylie and Rus , Kylie wants Rus not to have his dick touched by other girls , there’s never gonna be a sex penetration threesome . It was the same with Loraine and Anthony , Loraine would allow touches but never for Anthony to have sex with someone else . From recent tenants , Alexandra was the mystery as I never figured out if she had no problem seeing Lucian penetrating another girl , but then , the results speak for itself , it was only BJs , so ..

I think Eva won’t hesitate to see anyone around her being happy , I don’t know if she always wants that things escalate but I also think , if anything more happens , she will allow the moment to flow rather than stopping it and lose the feeling / experience . 

What matters the most , it is that both Kylie and Rus and Eva and Matvei in Barcelona are great COV and they aren’t the typical boring relationships that RLC brought from another country , they gave  them the apartment and they would only fuck , eat , shower , repeat . Both couples interact , they are open to offer kind of different things on cameras and personally I am never bored watching them which is always the biggest problem for the couples after some weeks .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do think there was one or two times Anthony got to fuck another girl but couldn't perform that good. After a while Loraine started getting jealous and put a stop to it. I don't think that is the case with Eva and Matvei. I still think they were both down to go all the way with Olivia but she left. Matvei tried to take off her shorts but wouldn't let him. If you look at the event, Eva was shocked and a little disappointed.