B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

17 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Eva is a very pretty girl. It's too bad her hair is a total disaster. She really needs a good hairdresser.

Never seriously watched her but always impressed with her hair, to me it's magnificent.👩‍🦱

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, misterme said:

Never seriously watched her but always impressed with her hair, to me it's magnificent.👩‍🦱

I agree...its the same type of hair she had in Russia...it fits her nicely. Hopefully you will watch her more...she is one of the most sensual woman to ever grace the RLC cameras. Her bisexual tendencies only add to the intrigue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I watched last night's heavy breathing and horsing around,  but they both had thier panties on, so I assumed nothing would happen. Now I know women have sex sometimes w/o taking off thier panties, but as hot as this seems they would have them off and be tinkering around down there. I didn't see any hands or fingers enter Olivia's hey nanny nanny

2 hours ago, misterme said:

Hey mister. Check her  out. She gives him a hot, sexy, slow, wet, emotional,  drippy blow job till he's hard as steel, then she jumps him and rides him like there's no tommorow! It gets me going that's for sure.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey mister. Check her  out. She gives him a hot, sexy, slow, wet, emotional,  drippy blow job till he's hard as steel, then she jumps him and rides him like there's no tommorow! It gets me going that's for sure.

Totally agree! RLC scored big time with bringing back eva!

3 hours ago, curious101 said:

Eva used to be with another guy, I think his name was Sam. She was just as sexy then and I think I remember her in a threesome. That would be a welcome sight for me to see again.

Sam was actually her husband. Obviously, she has since divorced and moved onto other men. After the divorce we saw her with another man (not this one) in Rome while visiting Masha. 

3 hours ago, curious101 said:

Eva used to be with another guy, I think his name was Sam. She was just as sexy then and I think I remember her in a threesome. That would be a welcome sight for me to see again.

Eva was actually involved in at least 5 threesomes...3 with Sam and her female friends, and 2 with Sam and "Baldy" Sam's male friend. I myself prefered the FFM threesomes. After watching the recent "fooling around" with Olivia, I think we can expect more intense sexual threesomes in the future...or at least I hope so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am wondering if Eva is trying piss. She leads him into the toilet then comes out and cleans up his cock then proceeds to rinse her mouth out and spit into the sink. I occasionally enjoy this too... having a woman piss in my mouth and swallowing it. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am wondering if Eva is trying piss.

The Piper is on a hot streak sharing the most unusual erotic taboo scenes a dedicated voyeur can find.  Not much into pee but I applaud whenever finds unique little scenes like this.

• Upvote 1

It’s almost like they are working through a sex manual or something.  Like just now a few minutes ago how he was positioning her arms and angling his cock.  I couldn’t see it but it was like he was checking his phone to make sure he was doing it right.  They are incredible.

• Like 1