B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

21 minutes ago, yadevol said:

It is nice to see them enjoying each other's company. However, every night it gets a bit lame.

Completely agree.  But as @ddhm would say, Eva and Mat are the X Factors.   The probability of something hot goes up from like P=10% to P=15%.   Still don't hold out a lot of hope.  But we will all watch nonetheless.  That's the game they play and they are winning.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Completely agree.  But as @ddhm would say, Eva and Mat are the X Factors.   The probability of something hot goes up from like P=10% to P=15%.   Still don't hold out a lot of hope.  But we will all watch nonetheless.  That's the game they play and they are winning.

The only ones that could do something are Bea or Marlene and I don't know if Marlene likes girls so the only one could be Bea.

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Who is the luckiest, Mat or Timur?

Mat for sure.  Tereza was hot and I agree with @ddhm here that  no one rides a cock better than Tereza.  But she was also like Loraine and Gina ... she would not let her man indulge.  Eva does not send that same vibe?  I don't think we have seen her steer Mat away from  Masha or the other one (so memorable I can't remember the name).   I could be wrong.

I do think we may be surprised tonight but it won't be an orgy or even a threesome.  It will be something rather  lame but also very sexy.  Like I can imagine them saying to the girls ... enjoy the sauna ... the hot tub ... there's drinks and snacks in  the kitchen ... and the two of them start making love on the bed, as if no one is around ... and the girls pass by the bed from the tub to the kitchen and back.  This  is the kind of thing Mat  and Eva seem to like.  They fuck  anywhere and at anytime.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Mat for sure.  Tereza was hot and I agree with @ddhm here that  no one rides a cock better than Tereza.  But she was also like Loraine and Gina ... she would not let her man indulge.  Eva does not send that same vibe?  I don't think we have seen her steer Mat away from  Masha or the other one (so memorable I can't remember the name).   I could be wrong.

I do think we may be surprised tonight but it won't be an orgy or even a threesome.  It will be something rather  lame but also very sexy.  Like I can imagine them saying to the girls ... enjoy the sauna ... the hot tub ... there's drinks and snacks in  the kitchen ... and the two of them start making love on the bed, as if no one is around ... and the girls pass by the bed from the tub to the kitchen and back.  This  is the kind of thing Mat  and Eva seem to like.  They fuck  anywhere and at anytime.

And Kristy will stop to watch them. 😂