B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will only say that the sisters slowly do more and more things , they leave gradually the bad thoughts behind or they simply manage easier to live with the new reality that their country will have to face ..Seeing them in B6 tonight has been great .

Totally agree. But you know that there's people who still complain anyway, no matter what... 

6 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

so that means the lazy sisters are there 🤦‍♂️

that's enough information for me they love going off camera they been hiding for almost 2 hours 🤦‍♂️

rlc is a joke this there own doing 🤷‍♂️

I love how people keep thinking that what a tenant doesn't do or if he/ she is more or less time out is RLC's fault, when the tenants aren't obligated to do anything and RLC explains all this in their FAQ. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will only say that the sisters slowly do more and more things , they leave gradually the bad thoughts behind or they simply manage easier to live with the new reality that their country will have to face ..Seeing them in B6 tonight has been great .

This progress, I believe, is only in front of the cameras. They for a couple of weeks are going out with their friends off the project and even have dates. At least there are many evidence that can prove this. One of the biggest was Zaba bringing a date to B1. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

This progress, I believe, is only in front of the cameras. They for a couple of weeks are going out with their friends off the project and even have dates. At least there are many evidence that can prove this. One of the biggest was Zaba bringing a date to B1. 

I just think they act too naturally for it to be only in front of the cameras. Because otherwise, they would exaggerate more and not hide as they still do (mainly Esmi), and it would be notorious.

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

I love how people keep thinking that what a tenant doesn't do or if he/ she is more or less time out is RLC's fault, when the tenants aren't obligated to do anything and RLC explains all this in their FAQ. 

it is rlc fault if they keep bringing the girls back who are notorious for doing it🤷‍♂️

I don't need to read there faq for that.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I just think they act too naturally for it to be only in front of the cameras. Because otherwise, they would exaggerate more and not hide as they still do (mainly Esmi).

What I said is that in front of the cameras they are beginning loosen up, they are more social. Off cameras they are back to normal life a long time ago, in front of the cameras they are still shy so to speak. 

All this time they are in the project is enough for them  to realize what this is all about and they have the best examples at home, the one that they should follow. Unfortunately they are doing this only for the money and the roof. 

I hope that one day this will, but that hope is very slim.

The good part is that there a lot of viewers that are happy with what they are watching so the Sisters place in the project is safe for now.  I think that they will only leave if they want to, not by RLC's decision. 

29 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it is rlc fault if they keep bringing the girls back who are notorious for doing it🤷‍♂️

I don't need to read there faq for that.

Keep believing in that BS.

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I said is that in front of the cameras they are beginning loosen up, they are more social. Off cameras they are back to normal life a long time ago, in front of the cameras they are still shy so to speak. 

All this time they are in the project is enough for them  to realize what this is all about and they have the best examples at home, the one that they should follow. Unfortunately they are doing this only for the money and the roof. 

I hope that one day this will, but that hope is very slim.

The good part is that there a lot of viewers that are happy with what they are watching so the Sisters place in the project is safe for now.  I think that they will only leave if they want to, not by RLC's decision. 

You got a point. They are loosen up in the sense of acting more and more like in off-cam life, or normal life as you say, caring less and less about the presence of cams

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The thing is that we don't know what they do in front of the cams. For the rest,you are right.

But we watch them some times wearing perfume, make up, going out before 09PM and returning in the morning or in the afternoon. We watch them taking spare shirt and pantie and going out at 17PM and returning after mid night.

They could be doing a lot of things, one of them is socializing with their local friends, new or old timers. It is clear that they have some kind of social life, we just don't know what they do. Go to the movies, museums, art gallery, bars, nightclubs, sun set or sun rise at the beach. Barcelona has many options and I think that they are enjoying all of them and isn't just recently.

• Like 1

The snake oil sisters continue to sell the suckers who by thier crappola !!!!

To think I use to believe that "Frozen" the ice princess was the worst ever participant in the master bedroom at B-1, well not anymore.

The Snake Oil selling sisters have won that prize hands down.Image result for snake oil gifs

Serafima where are you ? come back please !!!!  I promise to lavish you with praise, like the those who are taking thier daily doses of snake oil from these two.

• Haha 2