B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

This progress, I believe, is only in front of the cameras. They for a couple of weeks are going out with their friends off the project and even have dates. At least there are many evidence that can prove this. One of the biggest was Zaba bringing a date to B1. 

I think this from Zabava was again like the first guy she met …Never forget that it is also the people that they hung out if they want to appear on cameras and not everyone also can be so persuasive like Marlene for example 😂.. Small steps in comparison to how they were the first month after the war started , it is a more than positive step in front .. Esmi is different as we have said than Zabava so , it is another story with her and the cameras . Still , give me this attitude , atmosphere and vibes that cam also make Karol and Marlene being in a good mood with the obvious results 😏 rather than sick and disappointing mood we have been watching in B4 for more than a month .

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

But we watch them some times wearing perfume, make up, going out before 09PM and returning in the morning or in the afternoon. We watch them taking spare shirt and pantie and going out at 17PM and returning after mid night.

They could be doing a lot of things, one of them is socializing with their local friends, new or old timers. It is clear that they have some kind of social life, we just don't know what they do. Go to the movies, museums, art gallery, bars, nightclubs, sun set or sun rise at the beach. Barcelona has many options and I think that they are enjoying all of them and isn't just recently.

Welcome to Leora’s world 😂🤣😂🤣 … ups , yes , I forgot , at least she masturbates 2-3 times per week and she’s in front of cameras 9 years ….Still , they all praise her for her lifestyle 🙄🧐🤨

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

What I said is that in front of the cameras they are beginning loosen up, they are more social. Off cameras they are back to normal life a long time ago, in front of the cameras they are still shy so to speak. 

All this time they are in the project is enough for them  to realize what this is all about and they have the best examples at home, the one that they should follow. Unfortunately they are doing this only for the money and the roof. 

I hope that one day this will, but that hope is very slim.

The good part is that there a lot of viewers that are happy with what they are watching so the Sisters place in the project is safe for now.  I think that they will only leave if they want to, not by RLC's decision. 

Being Ukrainian and have an RLC contract is beneficial for both sides since there aren’t visa issues , so , I think you are right that those girls will be staying for as long as they wish except if they ask to stop with RLC.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this from Zabava was again like the first guy she met …Never forget that it is also the people that they hung out if they want to appear on cameras and not everyone also can be so persuasive like Marlene for example 😂.. Small steps in comparison to how they were the first month after the war started , it is a more than positive step in front .. Esmi is different as we have said than Zabava so , it is another story with her and the cameras . Still , give me this attitude , atmosphere and vibes that cam also make Karol and Marlene being in a good mood with the obvious results 😏 rather than sick and disappointing mood we have been watching in B4 for more than a month .

Oh I take this into account, of course. I even think that they, especially Esmi, are ashamed to say to some people that they live in apartment full of cameras that broadcast to the internet.

53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The snake oil sisters continue to sell the suckers who by thier crappola !!!!

To think I use to believe that "Frozen" the ice princess was the worst ever participant in the master bedroom at B-1, well not anymore.

The Snake Oil selling sisters have won that prize hands down.Image result for snake oil gifs

Serafima where are you ? come back please !!!!  I promise to lavish you with praise, like the those who are taking thier daily doses of snake oil from these two.

Just stop with that BS please, the thread was fine until now... it's already bad enough having Harley's alt account.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, ed2 said:

I see they have added a ton of new emojis. A lot of new animals and vegetables, and a few tools and such as well. Not much new with faces and people though.

Finally we have an emoji for good music. 😉
🪗

And an emoji for this apartment.
🪤

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Just stop with that BS please, the thread was fine until now... it's already bad enough having Harley's alt account.

Harley asked me to take his place, but I just can't be as bad as him.😏

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Watching replay I noticed Esmi had her pants unzipped but thought she might need an adjustment when Fior decided to join the ladies table. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They wear those really tight jeans and can't stay sit for very long. 😂