B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

Just now, JenniferMom said:

OK this might get interesting.  Arriving at 1AM.    Hmmmmm ...

For those  that dream of a Martina/Eva hookup  (that's  you @ddhm) ...  I now think  Eva is in a class by herself.  Martina  may  end  up regretting not making it over to B6 or inviting  Eva  & Mat  over for dinner.

Love you THING but sometimes  I think you were the kid in  third grade that raised his hand and said "teacher, it's almost  time to go home and you haven't given us our homework yet".  We need to excert some subscriber WILL here.   Right here right now.

I was the one hoping that the teacher forgets to give the homework. 🤣

My comment was to raise the possibility that either some will leave or this party will go until sunrise. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Kristy and mat just made out!!! Knew he was eyeing her too!!

Kristy made out with Eva just before Mat. This is new territory for Kristy on RLC. I can't imagine why they would signal a threesome like that since I doubt that will happen tonight. But if it does, just remember that Kristy loves to taste cum.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As long as there’s Nelly around in Martina’s life , I don’t think we see any mixture any more of Martina with any other of the Russian speaking  tenants 

Agreed my friend.  But when I suggest that it isn't over, I get trashed in the forums.

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agreed my friend.  But when I suggest that it isn't over, I get trashed in the forums.

You are on sound ground. We all agree that it isn't over. I't only the guys would were wrong and can't admit it that continue to trash people who say otherwise.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Friends but no lovers , nothing odd with that ...But Nelly can be a bad influence of not nice habits ..

• Upvote 1

Tweety started parting since a month or so , all great again …and single room , yuhoooo😈😈😈😈👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I think that someone sent a message to all of the late arrivers. That someone does want anything to happen with Kristy tonight. They can milk the anticipation of another make out with Mat and Eva for  another month before anything progress.  They are so starved for creative ideas that they can't let things happen spontaneously because they would loose control of the scripts.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that someone sent a message to all of the late arrivers. That someone does want anything to happen with Kristy tonight. They can milk the anticipation of another make out with Mat and Eva for  another month before anything progress.  They are so starved for creative ideas that they can't let things happen spontaneously because they would loose control of the scripts.

then it's the typical nonsense.