B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

Sono d'accordo con te su Holly in quanto è una bella ragazza. Se potessi descrivere la mia ragazza dall'aspetto perfetto sarebbe Holly o Eva con Leora come backup!!!

I add one last thing. I consider Holly a very intelligent person and for this reason she always fits in with great discretion and without invading other people's spaces. Having said that I don't think Holly reads our chat, otherwise she would know very well how to behave and she wouldn't deny us those little pleasures we expect. It is not absolutely impossible to shoot those modest little shows with Tweety (because they were pleasant but certainly modest)

• Haha 1

At this point it is legitimate to think when Cecilia will definitely take Radi's place in B4. ddhm is right when he says that Radi no longer wants to be, very clearly, in B4. I wonder if it is possible for Radi to move to B2, perhaps taking the place of some girl there.

2 hours ago, van the man said:

Never thought I would say this but I can't wait for Holly to leave the project. She was a beautiful star in the RLC heaven but for months now she has chosen to withdraw almost entirely from any participation except laying around naked or semi-naked. 

The one thing I detest is being treated with contempt. She holds nothing but contempt for RLC and viewers. I know we can't expect anything from the residents and I'm normally very happy with a lot of what I see...Watching EVA is compensation enough for me!!! What tips the balance is her very deliberate change of attitude. Let her go an try to earn a living in the real world where she might have to actually do some work!!

There are many reasons I would like Holly to go but the “ everybody loves Holly “ quote still has many supporters so as reaching this point , therefore I will name my own thought what negative Holly gives during this stay , I certainly believe that she’s holding back Tweety and her fun , enjoyable , playful , wanting to enjoy character with the rest of the girls , parties , incidents in the villa . Since “ reuniting”  with Holly in terms of being again at the same page , Tweety went back to be a girl that she does as Holly wishes , she accompanies her in Barcelona , she avoids visiting other places by herself , to me it seems like she can’t have her own personality shining under Holly’s influence .. I hope I am wrong but honestly , what have we seen more from Tweety since she made peace with Holly than the daily blame that the sisters Esmi and Zabava suffer ? Ahh , yes , Tweety is running around in the villa more naked ..please …

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are many reasons I would like Holly to go but the “ everybody loves Holly “ quote still has many supporters so as reaching this point , therefore I will name my own thought what negative Holly gives during this stay , I certainly believe that she’s holding back Tweety and her fun , enjoyable , playful , wanting to enjoy character with the rest of the girls , parties , incidents in the villa . Since “ reuniting”  with Holly in terms of being again at the same page , Tweety went back to be a girl that she does as Holly wishes , she accompanies her in Barcelona , she avoids visiting other places by herself , to me it seems like she can’t have her own personality shining under Holly’s influence .. I hope I am wrong but honestly , what have we seen more from Tweety since she made peace with Holly than the daily blame that the sisters Esmi and Zabava suffer ? Ahh , yes , Tweety is running around in the villa more naked ..please …

You can count me off of that group. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her or want her to leave, but I don't love her any more. She's very low energy on this stay and very different from when she rejoined. Something happened in the End of The Year Holiday that changed her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1