I think Cecilia has gone to the Radi school of RLC exposure. Lay in front of the camera, legs spread, touch yourself for hours, bate every 24 hours.  Waiting form her to eat a big bowl of tomatoes. 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I have concluded Cecelia is a paid participant, but she works intermittently, and is not a tenant. Participants who are tenants are expected to reside at the apartment 24/7 for however long they are listed as being part of the project.  I think this was also the arrangement when Holly arrived in B-5 for a previous visit by Masha.  Holly had not rejoined the project for Masha's visit, but was being paid.

In the early days of Cecelia visiting Radi, I think Radi paid her from her earnings.  When Cecelia began staying in Radi's room when Radi was elsewhere, that was when Cecelia began being paid directly by RLC.  She is now paid enough she brings a personal trainer to the villa!

--------------

Radi is of significant value to RLC at this time because of her legal Spanish residency.  Current or future participants with Russian visas are problematic, particularly for those with over-stayed visas, or seeking to obtain a new visa.

All it would take is another noisy night at one of the apartments, with neighbor complaints, and the police at the door asking for identity papers.

I assume Lorraine has some sort of visa on a Moldovian passport.  The Ukrainians can breathe easy.

7 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Why is Radi hanging out in B1 when the lovely Cecilia is in her room. Is that Cecilia's boyfriend.

You will find as many theories here as Rads has had girlfiends, I suspect it as being the latest of her game playing scenarios but who knows?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I think Cecilia has gone to the Radi school of RLC exposure. Lay in front of the camera, legs spread, touch yourself for hours, bate every 24 hours.  Waiting form her to eat a big bowl of tomatoes. 😉

Yes ... and then fall out with everyone you live with and move onto whoever will have you?

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I wonder what the other girls in the Villa think about Cecila living there. They all look friendly to her, only Holly I think is indifferent.

Personally I think Holly has some understanding of Rad's game and may find it safer to attempt to keep the mess at a distance rather then risk getting sucked in again and put in an akward position. Then again she may just be more interested in sewing and looking for a marriage partner etc 😃

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

RLC still didn't removed the notification that Karol is on vacation so maybe they are also late in update that Cecilia joined the project. 😂

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Change 1 - Psyche and Mars left the project

Change 2 - Karol isn’t anymore on holidays 

Change 3 - Radislava’s friend ( christened Cecilia here but nobody knows her official RLC name ) has joined the project .

Extra tip bonus …It’s Easter Monday for the Orthodoxs , it seems that everyone at RLC has been having an official day off ( apart from the person who put P&M under maintenance ) , so , very curious about Tuesday 26th of April announcements 😁😁😉