1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Wow, what a visual Loraine, they could use it in anatomy lessons.

Who wins the masturbation competition?  Recently  almost all girls masturbate maybe for an RLC incentive bonus???  Who knows???

2 minutes ago, Hornymacho said:

Who wins the masturbation competition?  Recently  almost all girls masturbate maybe for an RLC incentive bonus???  Who knows???

Must be some sort of advertising campaign? All hoping for rich man to come and take them on spring holiday for a few weeks as a travelling companion.(Who can blame them!)

1 hour ago, MrFlexxy said:

Holly e Titti hanno litigato nella loro stanza mentre l'ho postato, subito dopo che Titti e Olivia hanno avuto un'accesa discussione in cucina

I think he discussed with OLivia about the guys who emptied the fridge including his chocolates (very serious thing) and with Holly because she didn't want to go down to lunch with everyone

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Radi's cam 3-9 is free today and all previews have no blur, so this tells that RLC are doing everything to get more subs.

Not gonna get them with the cooking shows, singing lessons and sewing instruction that you and the other shills have been glowing over lately:dodgy:

1 hour ago, Hornymacho said:

They do that as a minimum, when they dont want to do anything else.  Besides...a bunch of people encourage their isolation, Chaturbate, self love.

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't we want "real life"?    Shit like this happens all the time.  I'm surprised it happens at all given the contrived living situation these girls are in.  Normal stress and anger triggers like real jobs, kids, bad marriages, housekeeping, alcoholism, aging parents, etc. ... these are typically not present here.

These girls have one job ... look pretty, masturbate, and fuck.

Yes drama sells and  I think it makes RLC interesting.  

You miscounted...

1) look pretty

2) masturbate

3) fuck

Im a stickler for detail. 😁

• Like 1

Tuned in just now a few seconds late to see Radi whipping the shit out of Cecilia’s ass with what appears to be a thong.  I was scared at first because Radi looked serious and angry and pissed.  But Cecilia was giggling so I realized they were playing.  But her ass did get red (love that).  

These two are cute together but there is still something that really bothers me.  I can’t help but think Radi is taking advantage of Cecilia.  Cecilia strikes me as smart and well-grounded and when I see her alone legs spread I keep thinking “baby you don’t need this shit”.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Tuned in just now a few seconds late to see Radi whipping the shit out of Cecilia’s ass with what appears to be a thong.  I was scared at first because Radi looked serious and angry and pissed.  But Cecilia was giggling so I realized they were playing.  But her ass did get red (love that).  

These two are cute together but there is still something that really bothers me.  I can’t help but think Radi is taking advantage of Cecilia.  Cecilia strikes me as smart and well-grounded and when I see her alone legs spread I keep thinking “baby you don’t need this shit”.

I have not been on in a while.. is Cecilia with Rad now?

• Like 1