5 hours ago, poncherello said:

If Radislava continues to behave like this, he shows excessive rudeness towards Cecilia and disrespect towards the girls of B4. So she will never be able to recover the relationship

Radislava feels betrayed from the behavior of the rest of the girls in B4 , it seems she can’t stand it anymore in B4 , the sudden Cleopatra befriending as I have said repeatedly , it is just to have someone and not being alone ..Still , it is really unclear what she tries to do by having Cecilia in B4 except the very right thoughts that many say , that is keeping her room occupied and not being empty .. Still , again , the villa is a mess 👿😡🤬

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava feels betrayed from the behavior of the rest of the girls in B4 , it seems she can’t stand it anymore in B4 , the sudden Cleopatra befriending as I have said repeatedly , it is just to have someone and not being alone ..Still , it is really unclear what she tries to do by having Cecilia in B4 except the very tight thoughts that many say , that is keeping her room occupied and not being empty .. Still , again , the villa is a mess 👿😡🤬

With this mess at least RLC is smart by not opening the new one yet.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You can count me off of that group. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her or want her to leave, but I don't love her any more. She's very low energy on this stay and very different from when she rejoined. Something happened in the End of The Year Holiday that changed her.

I totally agree that nobody hates her but it is just again this conclusion I reached and which has me being so negative when personally I feel it from a tenant , that is a tenant using the RLC job for his/her own personal accomplishments and not caring for the people who pay for this person to be on cameras . Now , many will say what Holly isn’t doing so as saying that she doesn’t care ? And the answer is exactly her two previous stays that  she lived her life in front of cameras while now she’s is just staying in a luxury place so as not spending money , getting paid and at the same time not giving the chance to the person she helped join RLC to shine , beautiful  Tweety ..   Let’s see if miraculously things  change during the summer ..

Just now, thinga69 said:

With this mess at least RLC is smart by not opening the new one yet.

I have come thinking that maybe they now have been waiting  for the Orthodox Easter , but nothing indicates any changes , except Radislava and maybe Karol ..

The girls going out but keeping on being unsuccessful ( of what we see by returning in b4 or sleeping elsewhere after every attempt going out ) .. And Holly is horny .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The girls going out but keeping on being unsuccessful ( of what we see by returning in b4 or sleeping elsewhere after every attempt going out ) .. And Holly is horny .

DAMN you are a RLC/C,C MOD

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree that nobody hates her but it is just again this conclusion I reached and which has me being so negative when personally I feel it from a tenant , that is a tenant using the RLC job for his/her own personal accomplishments and not caring for the people who pay for this person to be on cameras . Now , many will say what Holly isn’t doing so as saying that she doesn’t care ? And the answer is exactly her two previous stays that  she lived her life in front of cameras while now she’s is just staying in a luxury place so as not spending money , getting paid and at the same time not giving the chance to the person she helped join RLC to shine , beautiful  Tweety ..   Let’s see if miraculously things  change during the summer ..

Seems like the only girls you like on rlc are Masha, Harley and Fiora. Is that because they bring cock home for you to look at where as the other girls you moan about don't. Is it your personal opinion that a girl only shows real life content when they have a man to fuck on camera for your pleasure? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You can count me off of that group. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her or want her to leave, but I don't love her any more. She's very low energy on this stay and very different from when she rejoined. Something happened in the End of The Year Holiday that changed her.

I think Tweety leaving then really affected her. As you say she was very different after that point and even when Tweety came back, you could tell things were different between them. Only in the last week or so are they getting closer to how they were before the New Year holiday, they're not quite there yet, but they're definitely heading in the right direction