One thing we have to recognize in Radi, she tries her best to make the entertainment in the RLC. Many here may not like what she does, but not recognize that she tries her best is wrong.

When she was alone in B1 she never lowered her head and always did what she could.

When she moved to B4 at first she didn't like the idea very much, but I believe that with the encouragement of her fans here on the forum she found a way to bring content. She made friends and welcomed new tenants.  I could be wrong, but before her almost no one used the FR, let alone the trampoline in the backyard. She always went out of her way to please us. When people complained that she exercised naked, we told her to do at least in underwear, and then she did it. She has always been creative in finding the best Camera Angles.

Many can say that she is "just another Leora", I say more, she is a Leora 2.0. She really is an evolution of Leora. Leora takes her audience for granted, Radi at least always tries to change and do new things to please more people. If I'm correct, even Leora began to copycat Radi by bringing "a new friend".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I don't know what the issue is between Loraine and Radi.  I do recall, Loraine having a shit fit and storming out of the B4 kitchen and packing her bags. Attempts to talk with Loraine were met with rejection. Radi cried following this rejection. Prior to this, Radi was carrying B4 ... as Holly Tweety and Loraine, on their own, were doing nothing. Ulyana and Olivia were on strike with RLC. Radi provided nightly shows, oil massages and/or vibrators with the other tenants. Loraine, Olivia, Tweety, (Holly?), and Cecilia participated. Everybody gathering on Holly's bed in a good mood. Then, another kitchen confrontation, Loraine involved, and it seemed like Tweety was after Radi also. Remind me again, who is the one always whispering into ears? What was the issue? Top cam? Jealousy?   It was heartbreaking to see Radi cry, in realization that her "friends" had turned on her. AFAIK, Radi hadn't been mean or malicious to anyone. It is disappointing to see the villa tenants provide no compassion, understanding, or support. The villa is a toxic atmosphere for Radi, filled with a few petty spiteful bitches. Last week, at B2, Radi had a crying fit in the bathroom, very sad to witness. Betrayal can be emotionally wrecking. Thank goodness for Cecilia and the girls at B2. Not sure where all this drama is leading to. Radi, now you know who your true friends are. 

Nothing more to add , everyone here knows your special skills on watching the details , nothing more to add 🙏😇👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 , well done mister .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If people quote my monologues , then I don’t pass indifferent here . The audience is everyone who is an RLC member and not the CamCaps members who are only a small number of the site’s subscriptions . The audience is obviously the ones who give the empty apartment of Leora the middle top cameras of her living room , the audience are the people who pay to watch and don’t comment here based on the things they read in the forum .I pay and I have my opinion as I have 1 million per cent right to do so because I support the product . Like any product , I am entitled to criticize it negative or praise it according to what offers to me personally as a subscriber , anyone can do the same , but few do so . The only way for a service to become better , it is only if the people who pay do things about it . I care on where I am investing my monthly money and I have the power of my voice and writing to do as so . You don’t agree , perfectly fine , maybe nobody agrees , perfectly fine , but the freedom of speech and saying whatever i want , whenever I want for whoever I want of the people who are employed by RLC in an open specialized forum as CamCaps interfering with the daily happenings of the RLC site , this , neither you , nor anyone here will indicate me what to say , what to write and how I express it - as long as I respect everyone and everything of course - .

The problem of the people here is their narrow thinking and that they think that when a CamCaps member has an opinion , it means it is a must do thing for a girl or pushing for her exit , begging for her stay and all of those similar things . Each and every single post is simply an opinion expressed by a certain individual , I am trying to understand the endless drama that is being created so as reaching the point of being hammered because opinions and thoughts vary . 

You know what DD, you remind me very much of a person who as not long since been permanently banned from this site in your 'my opinion counts and I don't care what anyone else says'. Only he was a bit more crude than you. Where's his right to freedom to voice an opinion now?

Finally, after staying in B4 for eternities, and not really doing a shit, she has now actually gone out and done something she should have done a long time ago.

👍🏼HOLLY👍🏼

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Finally, after staying in B4 for eternities, and not really doing a shit, she has now actually gone out and done something she should have done a long time ago.

👍🏼HOLLY👍🏼

Ya, about time. She hasn't got laid since she came back.😏

• Sad 1

Is this superman an old boyfriend of hers? I'd like in my dreams to go a few rounds with him. I'm not on here much so I don't know. Is this a guy she met tonight? He turned every which way but loose!