B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

Who's on the table right now?  From the back camera it kind of looks like Radi but of course she doesn't live in B4 so that can't be right.  The glare from the oil makes it hard to tell.  And some nipple treatments I have not seen before.   Of course she doesn't have Radi's dagger nails.

And to think that they eat meals at that table!  Using the table for sunbathing and massages and sex seems new this summer to me.  I dont recall last summer the table ever being used this way.

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who's on the table right now?  From the back camera it kind of looks like Radi but of course she doesn't live in B4 so that can't be right.  The glare from the oil makes it hard to tell.  And some nipple treatments I have not seen before.   Of course she doesn't have Radi's dagger nails.

And to think that they eat meals at that table!  Using the table for sunbathing and massages and sex seems new this summer to me.  I dont recall last summer the table ever being used this way.

Fiora

• Thanks 1

Ok …Let’s make a bit of an update because the situation starts becoming ridiculous ..

I have no idea who runs the project in Barcelona , who the responsible that takes decisions is and has the last word but since the beginning of the year we have seen some “ unexplained “ situations and decisions .

- Tweety and Holly going on holidays , Tweety extending her holidays , suddenly getting removed only to rejoin the project more than a month later . RLC hires a person , gives her the best room with her friend in the best house , this person decides or finds the opportunity that there are better things than her RLC job and then one day just like that returns . Soon after , this same person goes again on holidays and RLC or the tenant let the subscribers know about it after 72 hours off cameras .

- Then , another tenant decides that she goes on holidays and again there’s absolutely no information to the subscribers who pay to watch the tenants or know at least when they aren’t “ available “ and be informed of the absence time , RLC mistake or tenant’s not given information ? Again , 72 hours after being off cameras ,  we learnt that Martina was on holidays .

-We have a tenant that her name is listed in the villa apartment and the last 5-6 days , she’s daily sleeping at the bed of the tenant named Cleopatra and in her absence ,we are seeing an unknown girl , non participant occupying the empty room during the times that this tenant sleeps daily at another apartment. What’s going RLC with Radislava ? 

-We see a tenant either quitting or finishing the contract ( Tata ) and then suddenly we get two of the tenants getting a  weekend away from their original  residence and sleeping over the empty apartment ( Holly and Tweety ) .

- And last but certainly not least as nobody knows what’s going on to be more , another tenant decides to take a bag and abandon her residence ( Harley ) and more than 48 hours later , AGAIN , no information if this person is on holidays , plans to return or any information for the absence .

What I want to say is simple and come as a conclusion , that is RLC absolutely seems not caring at all of what’s going with its employees ( tenants ) , I always believed that there should be some “ unwritten “ rules “ followed let’s say , not covering  the cameras , information given so as a subscriber knows what’s going on , after all , there are many who pay to watch only certain participants ,there’s no point for people to continue paying if tenants are away and off cameras , appearing and disappearing whenever they want , wherever they want .

RLC seems to have let its tenants do whatever they want with not much caring of the people who provide for the existence  of the site and the salaries of its employees , the subscribers .It is funny that it is an overcrowded Barcelona RLC hub with the lack of freedom most probably “ pushing “ the girls to disappear , sleep elsewhere , have more space to do things they like . It is like nobody being able to control the actions and have under certain “ unwritten “ rules the employees .If the participants don’t like the conditions , if they are tired or bored or they believe being on cameras isn’t ok anymore , they can quit , go out to real life conditions and find a job . The mess and the difficulty to follow the ongoing situations , who sleeps where and when , outsiders appearing and occupying beds , in my opinion shows RLC HQ in Barcelona currently not controlling anything there .They chose to give quantity and this is making many co living conditions difficult resulting to the tenants going away to get the essential freedom needed .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok …Let’s make a bit of an update because the situation starts becoming ridiculous ..

I have no idea who runs the project in Barcelona , who the responsible that takes decisions is and has the last word but since the beginning of the year we have seen some “ unexplained “ situations and decisions .

- Tweety and Holly going on holidays , Tweety extending her holidays , suddenly getting removed only to rejoin the project more than a month later . RLC hires a person , gives her the best room with her friend in the best house , this person decides or finds the opportunity that there are better things than her RLC job and then one day just like that returns . Soon after , this same person goes again on holidays and RLC or the tenant let the subscribers know about it after 72 hours off cameras .

- Then , another tenant decides that she goes on holidays and again there’s absolutely no information to the subscribers who pay to watch the tenants or know at least when they aren’t “ available “ and be informed of the absence time , RLC mistake or tenant’s not given information ? Again , 72 hours after being off cameras ,  we learnt that Martina was on holidays .

-We have a tenant that her name is listed in the villa apartment and the last 5-6 days , she’s daily sleeping at the bed of the tenant named Cleopatra and in her absence ,we are seeing an unknown girl , non participant occupying the empty room during the times that this tenant sleeps daily at another apartment. What’s going RLC with Radislava ? 

-We see a tenant either quitting or finishing the contract ( Tata ) and then suddenly we get two of the tenants getting a  weekend away from their original  residence and sleeping over the empty apartment ( Holly and Tweety ) .

- And last but certainly not least as nobody knows what’s going on to be more , another tenant decides to take a bag and abandon her residence ( Harley ) and more than 48 hours later , AGAIN , no information if this person is on holidays , plans to return or any information for the absence .

What I want to say is simple and come as a conclusion , that is RLC absolutely seems not caring at all of what’s going with its employees ( tenants ) , I always believed that there should be some “ unwritten “ rules “ followed let’s say , not covering  the cameras , information given so as a subscriber knows what’s going on , after all , there are many who pay to watch only certain participants ,there’s no point for people to continue paying if tenants are away and off cameras , appearing and disappearing whenever they want , wherever they want .

RLC seems to have let its tenants do whatever they want with not much caring of the people who provide for the existence  of the site and the salaries of its employees , the subscribers .It is funny that it is an overcrowded Barcelona RLC hub with the lack of freedom most probably “ pushing “ the girls to disappear , sleep elsewhere , have more space to do things they like . It is like nobody being able to control the actions and have under certain “ unwritten “ rules the employees .If the participants don’t like the conditions , if they are tired or bored or they believe being on cameras isn’t ok anymore , they can quit , go out to real life conditions and find a job . The mess and the difficulty to follow the ongoing situations , who sleeps where and when , outsiders appearing and occupying beds , in my opinion shows RLC HQ in Barcelona currently not controlling anything there .They chose to give quantity and this is making many co living conditions difficult resulting to the tenants going away to get the essential freedom needed .

Well, not defending them but, Holly and Tweety saw the opportunity of the vacant B5's room and did a three days streak of nightclubs.  Too bad that we didn't get anything from it.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, not defending them but, Holly and Tweety saw the opportunity of the vacant B5's room and did a three days streak of nightclubs.  Too bad that we didn't get anything from it.

For me it has been an advantage, I have not bothered to tune B4...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2