B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She left B2 without it as I could see. So is somewhere she went after and she showed to the cameras her mother and she in a zoo or something. 

It can be from several places, it is quite common with such bracelets as access signs 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

Unsubscribed for almost two months, I hesitated today to take out a new subscription for 6 months, but the vision of B4 almost empty afternoon, otherwise Fiora taking the sun outside and Loraine on her bed, as well as your comments, make me think a little more. I always regretted during the time I was a subscriber (1 year), the lack of information coming from RLC, even if I understand that it is the concept, Russian speakers or understanding Ukrainian could however have more information information we. It's not very fair, so we could have had access, if not to subtitling, at least to a daily summary of past or future events, which in my opinion would have made the follow-up more interesting. So I will still wait...

👿You forgot to mention the garage and all those places that they hide and that idiot DANIEL !!  👿

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s make a bit of an update because the situation starts becoming ridiculous ..

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

RLC seems to have let its tenants do whatever they want with not much caring of the people who provide for the existence  of the site and the salaries of its employees , the subscribers .

Maybe we should elect you as our leader to go negotiate with RLC for better voyeur experiences.  Hell No We Won't Go!

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is funny that it is an overcrowded Barcelona RLC hub with the lack of freedom most probably “ pushing “ the girls to disappear , sleep elsewhere , have more space to do things they like

Regarding "have more space to do things they like"?   What "things" do they do?  At least Martina and I think Linda and Tibor and perhpas Dantez ... they have some real job or studies or something to keep them occupied.  But these GOV girls have NOTHING to do but masturbate, give massages, sunbathe, soak in the tub, masturbate, go out and try to pick up a guy, sleep, masturbate, etc.   THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.   Look at Radi, what  has she  done in B2 that  is different from what she has done anywhere else she's been.  I'm guessing things must be bad with Lorraine and she wants out of there.  

But good summary my friend.  Now call RLC and tell them the rank and file are not happy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

And last but certainly not least as nobody knows what’s going on to be more , another tenant decides to take a bag and abandon her residence ( Harley ) and more than 48 hours later , AGAIN , no information if this person is on holidays , plans to return or any information for the absence .

Could Harley be upset that Fiora is kicking her out of the bed too often when VAMP comes over?  I have a solution.  It's spelled T H R E E S O M E.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Could Harley be upset that Fiora is kicking her out of the bed too often when VAMP comes over?  I have a solution.  It's spelled T H R E E S O M E.

harley prefers sleeping somewhere else anyway, or whatever she does