B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Alana is just upset about Kristy's snoring.😉
100 days in B2 today 

The thing with snoring is the one being annoyed has two options.  Either stay and put up with it or move to the sofa.   :biggrin:  

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know much about K&A but to me it looked like Kristy is really in to Alana. I don't know if is just the way that Kristy is but have grown since the last month when their show started to become more intimate. Maybe Kristy is feeling this because of the lack of men. And maybe Alana isn't licking this advances. Let's wait and see if any translator can give us more details.

Alana many times speaks on her phone very late at night and before going to sleep ..I have no idea of course who might be , but a reasonable suggestion would say isn’t a family member as she always looks serious 😉 And don’t  forget that during the one and only men guests evening , she was really trying to avoid the guy who was flirting / pushing her for a kiss.. Maybe then there’s someone around and has a situation going on ..

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alana many times speaks on her phone very late at night and before going to sleep ..I have no idea of course who might be , but a reasonable suggestion would say isn’t a family member as she always looks serious 😉 And don’t  forget that during the one and only men guests evening , she was really trying to avoid the guy who was flirting / pushing her for a kiss.. Maybe then there’s someone around and has a situation going on ..

idk. Remember that they were arranging a date on Tinder when they just arrived?  Ok, maybe they broke up for a short period and now are getting back together as a online relationship while she is in the project but I think that she arrived single. 

• Upvote 1