B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But I remember that RLC sent Holly, before the Christmas holidays, three days in B5 to revive the fortunes of Tereza and Timur when the room was left free because it was a dead apartment. Maybe RLC decided to do the same thing with B2?

Remember that Masha was there too.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Ricorda che c'era anche Masha.

No, she was a guest with Tweety in B4 and in fact Tweety was left alone and there was the first evening with Loraine and Radislava's lesbian approaches in the upper room bed that involved Tweety. Holly stayed in B5 and around Barcelona in the same white and gray dress. Masha had come long before with Holly that she was not included among the tenants and in that period she perhaps she was dating that man in the black shirt friend of Daniel who was at the party in the villa / B4

10 hours ago, poncherello said:

But I remember that RLC sent Holly, before the Christmas holidays, three days in B5 to revive the fortunes of Tereza and Timur when the room was left free because it was a dead apartment. Maybe RLC decided to do the same thing with B2?

I have already said once, using the plastic girl to make a flat popular is not a great idea.

• Upvote 2