B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG her deep throat skills are unbelievable. Such a sexual woman. Love it. Thank you, Marlene, for bringing your mate home and allowing us to enjoy your session. I hope you do this occasionally. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yeah, she can definitely open her mouth 😅 

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Marlene absolutely loves sex. Look at how wet this guys cock is from her juices. Now this is the hottest thing to me. Also, recall when the condom broke and Marlene was worried about it? This guy cums inside her at least twice.

@JenniferMomanother embedded link for you only this is very hot so prepare yourself. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She asked him to not cum inside. I don't think that he ever came.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Zaba had sex with a guy after only being there for a few days...before Esmi arrived...

I must have missed it. I remember a guy sleeping in her bed, but I can't remember her having sex. Thanks for the info. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Have the sisters ever done anything sexual beside taking baths ?!? 

It all depends on whether having sex with a guy before his sister arrives and the fact that she more or less touched herself while sleeping counts in your calculation 😁

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It all depends on whether having sex with a guy before his sister arrives and the fact that she more or less touched herself while sleeping counts in your calculation 😁

Esmi almost did the same but Zaba stooped her. But I don't think that she was really sleeping.

• Upvote 1