Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's a perfect example of always check more than one camera. Switched back on and saw on cam 4 she's bought a pop-up tent. Why, i'm thinking. Then i check cam 8.

It's just her umbrella. 

🙃

Should have gone to specsavers

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Eva used to wait at the exit door when Leora went out  knowing she be back in a few minutes, Eva had her figured out

for forgetting something nothing has changed from the last apartment

Animals know! When i would come home, my cat knew it was me, for anyone else she would run as soon as she heard the door open and hide. The opening of a door is the same isn't it, yet they know who it is!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Animals know! When i would come home, my cat knew it was me, for anyone else she would run as soon as she heard the door open and hide. The opening of a door is the same isn't it, yet they know who it is!

Yes that's right instinct probably knew before you put the key in the door.

On a different subject do you think. You know who be happy with the cam view ??

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

Yes that's right instinct probably knew before you put the key in the door.

On a different subject do you think. You know who be happy with the cam view ??

Cam2 's only good if you're a fan of her right hip. Certainly cam 1 will pass muster! 😆

Eva will have a helping hand (paw) this time, she'll be able to see the light above the door! She's just fed something outside at the front, threw some food out, maybe Rabbits - She was talking to Paul about 3 weeks ago and jumped up all excited when she saw them running after each other.

Then again, knowing her eyesight, i hope they weren't Rats. 😲

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh might as well say - When she goes, she will come back a minute later to get something else. Forgot a mask, or a bag, or changes a shirt, this time it was getting an umbrella. But the amount of times she leaves only to then come back in.

I will anger the worshippers but she appears to be a young woman with a lot on her mind and she, from what I've seen, isn't focused at times. Not a bash comment, but she lives 6" in front of her nose at times. 

• Confused 1