Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

True, if Paul didn't want to go back to Leora he would have continued single or found another girl by now. I guess it's hard to replace someone like Leora.

I don’t doubt about the feelings , it is funny to speak about them now when some days ago it was written here that Paul soon after Prague found another girl . I guess the feelings of him living with Leora for so many years , the time of not seeing her while she moved in Prague and visiting  her after 5 months , wasn’t so “ strong feelings “ at that time to prevent him from finding another girlfriend . And of course , Leora finding and sharing her life with Leora’s Boyfriend for 1,5 years , I guess he was of such a little importance for her feelings to get sad , happy , cry , disappear and be away from  the apartment dozens of times , even for 2 straight nights in a row for a long period of time . But yes , it was always Paul and Leora , Leora and Paul …. 

I think the power of money makes miracles for many people to let go , forget and rethink what it is better 😏 After all , some months ago Paul was an “ asshole “ because he seemed to ask more money from Leora to ship the dog in Prague … things change so fast between these two .. ahh yes , till recently , Leora wanted no man in her life as well , oh boy 😏🤔

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t doubt about the feelings , it is funny to speak about them now when some days ago it was written here that Paul soon after Prague found another girl . I guess the feelings of him living with Leora for so many years , the time of not seeing her while she moved in Prague and visiting  her after 5 months , wasn’t so “ strong feelings “ at that time to prevent him from finding another girlfriend . And of course , Leora finding and sharing her life with Leora’s Boyfriend for 1,5 years , I guess he was of such a little importance for her feelings to get sad , happy , cry , disappear and be away from  the apartment dozens of times , even for 2 straight nights in a row for a long period of time . But yes , it was always Paul and Leora , Leora and Paul …. 

I think the power of money makes miracles for many people to let go , forget and rethink what it is better 😏 After all , some months ago Paul was an “ asshole “ because he seemed to ask more money from Leora to ship the dog in Prague … things change so fast between these two .. ahh yes , till recently , Leora wanted no man in her life as well , oh boy 😏🤔

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Upvote 8