Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

8 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I recall Leora telling Malia she was going out to get screwed. 

Really !! Sorry, but at the risk of offending you, I think you are talking bullshit.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

Most of the talk in any forum is fake news or just speculation. Watching what is in front of the cams is either real real or real fake. Basically it is what you see before your eyes and make it out to what you believe. The forum talk is at your discretion and believe what you want to or not. Some believe forum talk is gospel while some agree to disagree. That is the nature of forum sites. To me, my eyes don't lie - mmmmm, yummy, delicious. As far as forum talk goes, it is inconsequential to the reality of seeing a hot babe in front of the cam. 

Personally I would rather pick pussy hair out between my teeth than try to pick which forum storylines are true or false - 😋

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Most of the talk in any forum is fake news or just speculation. Watching what is in front of the cams is either real real or real fake. Basically it is what you see before your eyes and make it out to what you believe. The forum talk is at your discretion and believe what you want to or not. Some believe forum talk is gospel while some agree to disagree. That is the nature of forum sites. To me, my eyes don't lie - mmmmm, yummy, delicious. As far as forum talk goes, it is inconsequential to the reality of seeing a hot babe in front of the cam. 

Personally I would rather pick pussy hair out between my teeth than try to pick which forum storylines are true or false - 😋

That's the reason I like bald pussy no hair in mouth or nose

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She needs to grow some hair down there and look like a woman should.  She's not 11 or 12 anymore where one has barely sprouted their first pubes.

hairy GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She needs to grow some hair down there and look like a woman should.  She's not 11 or 12 anymore where one has barely sprouted their first pubes.

When she grows her Brazilian it is always neat and tidy and just adds that subtle reminder that you are viewing a grown woman in all her beauty and not a child.

It's never a full bush, but a pleasant addition to an already splendid body.

Having said that, it's her choice which should be respected, but I live in hope that one day she will grow it again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

yesterday was a great tuesday 

Afternoon 

pajama shorts and t-shirts

leora In the kitchen on the phone and at the table on the tablet 

Eat 

In the living room doing sewing 

Watch TV with firewood burning 

Night 

Malia's Room on tablet and phone 

Blue panties and white t-shirt 

Masturbation with Mr black 

with vibration 

23:15 

Watch TV on tablet in Malia's bed 

Eat 

To sleep 

Beautiful girl 

• Thanks 2

Bonjour à tous

Merci Guyquad  Gag Her pour vos informations

En ce moment je ne suis pas souvent devant mon ordinateur et je ne peux pas suivre ces conversations avec Paul j’espère qui va bientôt la rejoindre

Bonne journée

• Like 1

il y a une heure, jimbo4 a dit :

Quand elle cultive son brésilien, il est toujours soigné et bien rangé et ajoute juste ce rappel subtil que vous regardez une femme adulte dans toute sa beauté et non un enfant.

Ce n’est jamais un buisson plein, mais un ajout agréable à un corps déjà splendide.

Cela dit, c’est son choix qui doit être respecté, mais je vis dans l’espoir qu’un jour elle le fera grandir à nouveau.

Bonjour Jimbo

Une très bonne journée