Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She said her legs and neck still hurt. The book she also came home with, is a tour guide of Prague which she got simply as she liked the illustrations in it. 

Shes been using a pillow to rest her legs in bed and during the night

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah the other night she was saying to Paul she did this after her working out, also mentioned it to her Dad.

The wife used to use one of those step devices and I have to call Leora the iron lady.  That was one long work out.  Those things are a beast.

• Confused 1

I did mention at the time that I would not cancel my favourite Italian restaurant though, and it appears I was right not to....The Carbonara starter followed by Pollo alla Cacciatora was delicious, accompanied by a nice bottle of Valpolicella.😉

• Upvote 4

good Morning  

good night 

a great sunday to all with the family

24/04/2022 24/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Weekend Sunday GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I did mention at the time that I would not cancel my favourite Italian restaurant though, and it appears I was right not to....The Carbonara starter followed by Pollo alla Cacciatora was delicious, accompanied by a nice bottle of Valpolicella.😉

Jimbo, yer gonna have to spend some time on Leora's step machine after all those calories!

Oh, wait, you can't.